Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water Clone: I think it's broken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Water Clone: I think it's broken Empty
PostSubject: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Water Clone Jutsu - When activated, the next time you get damaged a water clone takes the hit and you turn invisible for 2 seconds.

If this is what the jutsu is supposed to do then it is bugged. When you get hit the clone doesn't take the damage, you take the full damage and then you turn invisible and become invincible for 2 seconds afterwards.

Basically, let's say I was about to charge into battle and I activate water clones, all of a sudden I'm hit with chidori. You'd think I'd take no damage from that chidori, but that's where you're wrong. I end up taking the full damage of chidori, but I become invincible for 2 seconds after that. That sucks! This has to be fixed, because that is just useless. I should be invincible from the first hit and stay that way for 2 more seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Yesh
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:03 pm

MAN! All these wonderful updates. You're missing out, Kyuz.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, from now on i'll spend my time finguring out where do you live... and then i'll rape you with a cactus or two Smile
No but for real, go fuck yourself D: i know ittt
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:24 pm

ah he cant play right...ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Leave me alone and worry about the bug D:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:51 am

screw that bug...im an uchiha muhaha
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:48 am

U just dont want me to pwn you more..
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

jajaja
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:01 pm

This still happens, so plz fixit? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Clone: I think it's broken   Water Clone: I think it's broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Clone: I think it's broken
Page 1 of 1