Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

walking on water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 pm

seems to be bugged, only some places allow you to transition from ground to water without walking upon entering the water, i think mainly water with a transition
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 pm

get more chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:01 am

what did you even read what i said

i have 42 cc, thats enough. some places like the lake in sand make you walk as soon as you hit the water even though you can already walk on water
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 am

Idk if its just me but i have no idea what your talking about now. Why complain about walking on water if you already walk on water? Did you mean running on water? I just dont get what you mean by what you currently stated.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 am

i'm running, as soon as my character hits the water he is not running anymore, he starts walking/gaining momentum to run again. this happens in the sand lake, try it
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:26 am

*facepalm* That's suppose to happen. >_>
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:33 am

Michael Ashford wrote:
*facepalm* That's suppose to happen. >_>

its supposed to happen for that particular body of water or for all of them? because it does not happen anywhere else, and i'm a sandie in the village so the sandstorm isnt supposed to affect me
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 am

Why did it take you a few post to say from running on land to walking on water(and the post is called "walking on water").... It just didnt make sense to me, and like i said get more chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 am

why would i need to get more cc if i can already do it on another body of water? are you saying i need more con to do it on every body on water? if so, its probably a bug or game inconsistency that should be changed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walking on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking on water   walking on water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking on water
Page 1 of 1