Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jutsu Lock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisw

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:18 am

I've been noticing a lot recently that sometimes when I try to use jutsu nothing happen, I thought it was because I was slowed before but it happened against sasuke. When I was fighting him I was trying to use Sandstorm and I pressed it a few times and nothing happened,I could still move around and everything but it wouldn't let me use any jutsu for a while(like 3 sec or so).
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Me and Hunter have had issues with sand shower/barrage not working too. I've made a post about it.
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:49 am

I've had this issue with other clans, sand shower was a big issue, but now with medic i'm having a lot of trouble casting most of my jutsus (Healing, Rupture, Poison fog; needles aren't as bad with this). I have to hold it down before it does anything, which stops me from being able to do other things in battle.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

meteorphoenix wrote:
I've had this issue with other clans, sand shower was a big issue, but now with medic i'm having a lot of trouble casting most of my jutsus (Healing, Rupture, Poison fog; needles aren't as bad with this). I have to hold it down before it does anything, which stops me from being able to do other things in battle.

happens also to me, mostly with healing, rupture and prehealing
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Does it to me for the first Iron tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Lock   Jutsu Lock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Lock
Page 1 of 1