Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.1 patch n

Go down 
+15
King Arch
Lord King
Troy
Maurice
Riku
Musab
Zanos
Lambach
Michael Ashford
Eternal2
Fatty Fatcakes
Shadow
lRoderick
#Austic
Krypto406
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Clans will get a new specialization. This will make it easier to balance.

Long Ranged
Uchiha - Anti-healing
Fan - Group combat
Sand - Tanky, chakra reliant
Iron - Damage over time, execute

Medium Ranged
Yuki - Burster
Medic - Support, anti-mobility

Melee
Snake - Tanky, lifesteal
Hyuuga - Disables, execution
Kaguya - Mobility, dps

Uchihas will get healing reduction effects while enemies are burning. This counters snake users.

chidori current/susanoo knocks enemies back and slows instead

removed homing of phoenix flames
Fan users now have a energy pool similar to Kaguyas. This is called wind storage. It has a resource of 100 and you use 25 wind to use sickling wind and sandstorm. It recharges 5 every second so sickling wind basically have a 5 second cooldown. The wind generation IS affected by cooldown reduction though. So for example you have 50% cooldown your wind storage will increase by 7.5 per second instead.

Condensed wind stance is made for burst. The high damage boost and the reduced width stays the same, but sickling winds immediately after will be as wide as normal sickling winds and also do high damage.

One more thing about fan users is that when you use a sickling wind or sandstorm you will face that direction and move freely for 1 second, similar to phoenix flower. This lets you kite people better.

Sickling wind loses its knockback and now only shreds armor and deal damage.
Sandstorm causes a minor slow for 3 seconds but it stacks. It doesn't do much damage though.

Sand users will use very high chakra to perform their jutsus.
Sand shower costs 10% chakra
Sand coffin costs 40% chakra
Sand tsunami costs 80% chakra
Sand burial regenerates 20+your int level% of your chakra
Sand shurikens regenerate 1+0.1*int% of your chakra when you hit
Shukaku's spear costs 15% chakra and gets refunded 15+0.5*int% if it hits a target.

What I want to do here is since they have range, damage and defenses, they should be rewarded to keep fighting on when they land their powerful abilities and be punished if they miss. The high cost of tsunami makes it feasable to use it as a group coffin.

There are 2 types of iron abilities, poisons and hard iron burst damage. I decided that I'm going to nerf the damage of the iron abilities by 30%, but increase the damage of poison and toxic shock by 1% per 2% health the enemy has. So if you poison the enemy with full health the poison will do 50% more damage than it does now. In exchange the poison is 1 second shorter now(5 seconds).

Their iron jutsus will do more damage the more missing health they have(excludes all poison jutsus), so the damage nerf is negated by using poison to whittle them down then executing them.

Iron sand cluster will trap the enemy for shorter time.

Iron sand world now does not slow but damages enemies for 0.5% of their health when they walk through it. The damage however increases by 0.3% for every stack of poison they have on them. (5 stacks of poison, 2% health damage per spike).

Yukis will get False Mirror, a 8 second cooldown ability that makes you invisible for 1.5 second, causing a trail of icicles to fall where you tread in that time that deals decent damage or extreme damage if people chase you and get hit by all of them. This will make them a lot more slippery

Kaguyas will be innately faster than other clans and be affected by slows for less at higher agility levels

clematis will deal more damage and % current health damage

Hyuugas will do 12% of enemy's missing health with mountain crusher. Hitting a target with mountain palm while they are under effect of empty palm will cause a shockwave that slows everyone around(including the target) again.

--Also, when you land a empty palm on a enemy with under 20/35/50% health(skill tree) your next mountain crusher will let you dash to that enemy. may or may not add. low priority

Snakes will have their damage and regeneration reduced in exchange for lifesteal.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Im gonna be interested how hyuugas are gonna be now, because most probably will still get yuki pass.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:12 pm

pls stop with Hyuugas
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Although I do enjoy the new perk to hyuuga: To reduce kiting empty palm's cooldown is reduced by half if it fails to hit anyone.

Nonetheless there was a waste in perk with this:

Hyuugas will do 12% of enemy's missing health with mountain crusher

Most hyuugas will be fighting nin users being they';re the dominant clan. And most nin users only have what... 1.5k hp at 20 stam? So I'd only do an extra 150 damage.

As an -execution- clan, 150 isnt really that much to fret about.

Also,

Also, when you land a empty palm on a enemy with under 20/35/50% health(skill tree) your next mountain crusher will let you dash to that enemy

I feel this perk is wasted because I've sen how the dash mechanic works in this game(Hyuuga 2nd passive). It doesnt really -hit- them, it just puts you next to them. If they're still moving while you 'dash' they have a good chance to not get hit. Sure with it being a 'execution' clan, they wont be running anyhow from being bled. But as I stated above, an extra 150 damage isnt that serious, hardly a finisher.

I feel there should be more effort put into that if you kite a hyuuga for long enough, it'll do them harm instead of you(Seeing as jutsu cost for clans -really- isnt that serious if you spam). In example,

Skill tree skill: Undying will
-You Gradually gain 1/4/7 % hp every 10 seconds

Last edited by lRoderick on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Naw you'll hit immediately with mountain crusher dash. Hyuugas have a lot in their arsenal with chakra disruption, silence, invulnerability, ranged dash etc. Squishiness(for a melee clan) is the price they have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Hyuugas gonna rape ppl again.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Shadow wrote:
Hyuugas gonna rape ppl again.

I wont lie, that empty palm cooldown is going to half the time of me chasing you faggots.

That out of the way, not much detail was put into the update about Uchihas

Its common knowledge that Chidori current is severly mechanically overpowered

Instead I propose Chidori current knocks people 2 tiles away from you, giving that effect that Uchiha is an escape clan

Also, Pehonix fire -homing- should be removed for, obvious reasons.

Piercing gaze also shouldnt upgrade to the point where yo dont need to face them to slow them. Simply bc this is a nin clan and the skill just doesnt make sense on uchiha, as well is mechanically overpowered
Back to top Go down
Shadow

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:52 pm

"Instead I propose Chidori current knocks people 2 tiles away from you, giving that effect that Uchiha is an escape clan."

Ive been suggesting this for ages. And especially with the new inferno phoenix homing should be removed.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Bring back clone explosion
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Can we fix iron sands first jutsu the iron sand spike. it dosnt work in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Fatty post it in the bug section and prey.

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
And Emps deleted char.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:40 pm

So does this mean that the Sand clan's shuriken will fire faster? If they had that, they'd have no reason to miss, therefore I'd understand the chakra thing.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Shadow wrote:
Fatty post it in the bug section and prey.

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
And Emps deleted char.
Amen
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm

I'd like to see Sand Tsunami made more useable. Even at 120 with 30 handseals, it's slow enough that even a crippled enemy will never get caught in it. It also makes you a sitting duck for the duration of the jutsu.

The only situation you might be able to land it in is if you use it on a group of people that are fighting each other but ignoring you. The fact that your character announces the jutsu in say kind of keeps even that from working, too.

I think that getting rid of the delay between finishing the handseals and the sand appearing would fix this. It doesn't matter how high your HS is, because of that delay.

As a side note, just spitballing here, but if your aim is for sand users to be tanky, you could perhaps consider letting them use coffin while in sand shield? This would let them choose to feel a bit safer using a move that leaves them stationary, while costing them even more chakra, as you seem to intend.

Last edited by Lambach on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:49 pm

No word on any Uchiha changes?
Back to top Go down

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Lambach wrote:
I'd like to see Sand Tsunami made more useable. Even at 120 with 30 handseals, it's slow enough that even a crippled enemy will never get caught in it. It also makes you a sitting duck for the duration of the jutsu.

The only situation you might be able to land it in is if you use it on a group of people that are fighting each other but ignoring you. The fact that your character announces the jutsu in say kind of keeps even that from working, too.

I think that getting rid of the delay between finishing the handseals and the sand appearing would fix this. It doesn't matter how high your HS is, because of that delay.

As a side note, just spitballing here, but if your aim is for sand users to be tanky, you could perhaps consider letting them use coffin while in sand shield? This would let them choose to feel a bit safer using a move that leaves them stationary, while costing them even more chakra, as you seem to intend.

I will try both your suggestions. Seems very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks, I'm happy to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 am

False mirror is in the game and it is pretty sweet. The damage is indeed moderate(not that damaging), and the cooldown is not op.

However, false mirror can be used in hide without coming out of hide, so after the jutsu is done I am still in hide.
And I can use all of my other jutsu's while false mirror is active.

Other than that, when this jutsu is active, the user becomes invisible but can't pass through objects. This actually makes sense, but I think it would be more fair if a yuki can At least pass through shadow clones. if you are surrounded by clones, you might try to get away with false mirror, but you would just be stuck in the centre, for the falling icicles dont hit any other tile than which you walk over.

Or you can tweak the jutsu slightly, so it drops one icicle when it activates, which does also (less) damage to the surrounding (1 tile).

I love the new jutsu, but still gotta get used to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:24 am

False mirror is in the game and it is pretty sweet. The damage is indeed moderate(not that damaging), and the cooldown is not op.

However, false mirror can be used in hide without coming out of hide, so after the jutsu is done I am still in hide.
And I can use all of my other jutsu's while false mirror is active.

Other than that, when this jutsu is active, the user becomes invisible but can't pass through objects. This actually makes sense, but I think it would be more fair if a yuki can At least pass through shadow clones. if you are surrounded by clones, you might try to get away with false mirror, but you would just be stuck in the centre, for the falling icicles dont hit any other tile than which you walk over.

Or you can tweak the jutsu slightly, so it drops one icicle when it activates, which does also (less) damage to the surrounding (1 tile).

I love the new jutsu, but still gotta get used to it Very Happy

idk why it double posted..
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 pm

I'd like to see Roderick gone with a new host, that'd be the best thing to happen here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 am

Since youre updating, could you make anbu mask hide your name and stuff? Ik that its in the clothes update thread but it would be a cool feature to have right now instead of having to wait for that clothes update first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Iron rain needs more cd I think. Idk about the other iron jutsus but Ive seen iron rain used twice in around 10 seconds. You may say its not op but it heals the user as well as being aoe and poison is a nice effect too. Especially with the new update iron rains gonna be somewhat op cause of poison.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 am

Shadow wrote:
Iron rain needs more cd I think. Idk about the other iron jutsus but Ive seen iron rain used twice in around 10 seconds. You may say its not op but it heals the user as well as being aoe and poison is a nice effect too. Especially with the new update iron rains gonna be somewhat op cause of poison.

Some Iron jutsus could seriously use a 30% CD increase. Practically all of their jutsus are under 15 sec CDs, and for the ones like Iron block and iron rain its just op.

And why is toxic shock silencing? kinda op af.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 am

There are soooo many things wrong with Iron. Their skilltree is fucking insane, too good imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2.1 patch n Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.1 patch n
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next