Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.1 patch n

Go down 
+15
King Arch
Lord King
Troy
Maurice
Riku
Musab
Zanos
Lambach
Michael Ashford
Eternal2
Fatty Fatcakes
Shadow
lRoderick
#Austic
Krypto406
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

2.1 patch n - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:46 am

vengeance you still take 75,50,25% of the damage after the time is up. (depending on how much sp you have put into it). But it has a text pop-up when its used and you will notice the person won't take any damage. Its just your choice if you want to stall them out for the time or to let the damage hit them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Okay since Im almost sure that once this update is in and most of the clans nerfed/balanced, ppl will complain about uchiha doing too much damage, which is imo cause of phoenix flower. The problem is not really phoenix flower itself but its the df bind. Or rather the slows like chidori current and ephemeral. Those binds/slows make it somewhat easy to land all of pheonix flower even without homing. Especially if you hit df your opponent is (almost) dead.

Its again either you remove the slows/binds and keep the damage. Ie remove slow from chidori current completly or just minor slow. And ephemeral is a problem too. Especially if you get near your opponent they almost can never dodge it because its invisible for 3 tiles. And you could remove df bind and since it has low damage, give it some of the damage phoenix flower has.
Or you keep the slows/binds and have to tone down the damage.

Its again either less slows or less damage...

EDIT: I asked some uchihas and theyd prefer to keep the damage and remove the slows/binds. Proof: http://gyazo.com/9ea593874ac2953d94797a629cb7f480

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Fuck that shit lets focus on the snake fix first.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Imo the only thing that makes snakes oped right now is the passive that adds the debuff after you use sss, glarebind or G button skill. Because after that sky blades does oped dmg. You should nerf that debuff, then they should actually be fine. Because each skill itself isnt doing much dmg at all. Only after you use glarebind + sss, sky blades does oped dmg. I wouldnt completly remove the debuff. But clearly nerf it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Shadow wrote:
Could you do something regarding medics too? Their poison fogs range is like 10x10 or even more. The nerve distrup shit is apparently 5 wide and 5 long (Always thought they had to bump into you for it to work, similliar to yuki mirrors). They both have like 15-20 sec cd. They are just too op for their (long lasting) effects. And especially since you can use scalpels you can go nin/tai so you can act as support/tank as well as do high damage.

Bump. And apparently they can carry their fog around if its not instant. And ruptures cd is more like 10 sec because it lasts around 6-9 sec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.1 patch n   2.1 patch n - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.1 patch n
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3