Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge patch

Go down 
+12
Shadow
Scriblz
heltei15
Egor
Does it matter?
Meww
ElpChidori
Kyuz
Eternal2
Musab
Krypto406
HeilMeinExodus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

My internet was down for half a week. Since I had nothing to do, this is the patch I'm sitting on. It's still work in progress but it should be in sometimes this week.

tl;dr pretty much all clans buffed. Most clans get a new survivability tool.
General Changes
Stronger projectiles will destroy weaker projectiles now. Each projectile has a "intensity" of 1 to 3, which is multiplied by your proficiency level, which is gained by raising ninjutsu and taijutsu, whichever is higher(having 28 nin and 15 tai will give you 28 proficiency. 5 nin and 7 tai will give you 7 proficiency). Example a senbon's intensity level is 1 and the guy throwing it has a proficiency of 23, which makes its total power 23, which will be destroyed by a level 3 intensity shukakus spear thrown by a guy with a proficiency of 10, which adds up to 30. If the guy throwing the spear has a proficiency of 7, it will add to 21, and the senbon will pass through the spear. Two projectiles with the same power will destroy eachother. A list of the intensity of all the jutsus are in the damage charts on the forum.
Fan Changes
Sickling wind now reduces defense by 5% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 8 times.
Condensed winds is now a stance. It decreases width of sickling wind and sandstorm, and increase their damage by 30/40/50%. Damage of air bullet is also increased by 10/20/30%.
Hurricane is also a stance. It increases width of sickling wind and sandstorm. Your ninjutsu cooldown is increased by 30/15/0%, your great sickling wind and dragon storm damage is increased by 12/24/36%.
Fixed air bullet tracking allies
Breakthrough changed to: Sickling wind's intensity is increased by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2. Sickling wind's damage is also increased by 5/10/15/20/25% and this bonus is increased to 10/20/30/40/50% if it deflects a projectile.
This change makes it imperative to find cover against wind users or you will be shredded to pieces. This makes windies invaluable during group skirmishes in open areas. 40% defense debuff op. You need a certain amount of cooldown reduction to be able to stack this though. Windies can also easily deflect projectiles using sickling wind. They will not be a pushover. True MASTERS of this clan will be able to stance dance for the greatest effectiveness.
Snake Changes
Sword of kusanagi's old boosts removed. It now charges 5% attack and ninjutsu power on your next melee every second for up to 50% attack and ninjutsu power.
Changed poison fangs to: Your striking shadow snake and binding snake glare applies a poison for 4/8/12 seconds that causes your sword of kusanagi and sky blade to deal bonus damage equal to 1% of your maximum health plus 3% of your missing health.
Chakra absorption now channels for up to 5 seconds, ticking every half a second. Every tick reduces the enemy's chakra by 10%. 3 seconds after the you stop channeling, the enemy will slowly recover 80% of the chakra they lost over the next 10 seconds.
Changed absolute drain to: Your chakra absorption steals 1/2/3% of the enemy's attack and defense per tick for 12 seconds. You can not get more than 80% defense from this jutsu.
Chakra absorption stops channeling upon being silenced or stunned
This change reduces the damage of holding the F button down as you dont get a attack damage and attack speed boost anymore. However, your melee now acts as a burst damage skill every 10 seconds. This causes your cursed blade to hurt as well. The new poisoned fangs rewards your damage from building tanky. You also become a monster when you are at low health. They need to finish you off asap or every attack will deal 6% of their lost hp(soul carver) + 3% of your lost hp + 1% of your max hp.
Chakra absorb is also buffed for effectiveness now. If you use this in a crowded area, it can potentially make you TRULY op for 12 seconds while disabling jutsu reliant users. The enemy need to disable you while you drain or get the fuck out asap or they should prepare for pain.
Iron Changes
Iron sand unleash slows again.
Increases the effectiveness of this jutsu.
Uchiha Changes
Piercing gaze does not lower defense anymore.
Mangekyou sharingan can be activated for as long as you want now. It makes you 2% blind per second and lose 2% health and 1% defense per second. The defense debuff lasts until 30 seconds after you deactivate mangekyou. cooldown is 90 seconds after you deactivate.
Kaleidoscope reduces negative effects from activating mangekyou sharingan by 20/35/50%
Demonic blood now increases jutsu damage by 30/30/30% instead of 10/20/30%. Triples the chakra cost of all jutsus. Each time you reach 0 chakra you expend 30/25/20% of your current health to restore 50% of your maximum chakra.
Increased cooldown for amaterasu unleash to 30 seconds before cooldown.
Reduced damage for amaterasu unleash by 30%
Uchihas deal a lot of damage which is a given. Now they can burn out from the higher straight up dps. Demonic blood uchihas will have to be careful of snakes chakra drain potentially crippling their health. Their damage potential is higher now because of mangekyou change, but using mangekyou recklessly can seriously fuck you up in a fight. Amaterasu unleashed was just way too strong so it was nerfed to a better level. It will still do a shit-ton of damage but if you stand in fire in any game you deserve to die.
Hyuuga Changes
You can now use rotation while stunned with ultimate defense skill
Power palm makes empty palm gain 1/2/3 intensity.
Internal bleeding changed to: deals 1/2/3% of the original damage of melee attacks and mountain crusher every second over 4 seconds. The bleeding stacks and refreshses on each application.
Precise striking now causes your critical strike rate to be unaffected by critical strike defense, and fixes your attack speed to 80/120/160%.
Rapid palms now increases your attack power by 0.5/1/1.5 per Speed level. You gain 10% attack speed per punch for 3 seconds stacking up to 10/15/20 times.
Mountain palms causes your critical strikes to reduce the enemy's defense by 10% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 2/3/4 times. You gain 5% defense for 5 seconds every time you apply this debuff up to 30% bonus defense.
Shockwave causes your melee to slow the enemy down for 1 second. Your melee deals 10/20/30% more damage to slowed targets.
For stances, if you want straight up DPS go for rapid palms. Precise striking will be more valuable to assassinate key targets with teammates. Note that you can practically ignore speed and taijutsu as a precise striking main. You can also stance dance between precise striking and rapid palms for maximum dps, but both stances can be countered by getting out of melee range. No matter what, it is now a very bad idea to let a hyuuga punch you for a extended amount of time.
Medic Changes
Mitotic regeneration heals 30/40/50% of your maximum health over 10 seconds. You lose 30% of your maximum health afterwards over 10/20/30 seconds.
New particle effects for prehealing jutsu
Pre-healing jutsu now lasts 8 seconds, granting 100% defense, losing 10% defense per second.
Mitotic was useless. Now its a very strong ability that can buy you just enough time. Pre-healing jutsu buffed for effectiveness.
Sand Changes
Sand armor increases your defense by 20% while it's active.
Sand armor causes your movement to be capped at level 2 and prevents you from running.
Tap sand reserves now increases the damage of your next sand burial by 30%. Costs 100 chakra and has a 35/20/5 second cooldown.
Ultimate defense makes you immune to slows and stuns while under sand armor, and increases your defense in sand armor to 30/40/50%.
Basically sand armor and sand rebirth perk will be stronger. Ultimate defense will also make it so that the enemy need to burst your sand armor down if they want you to be affected by anything. You are slower now in combat however so this reinforce its status as the stationary nuke of the game. Sand tap changed from a pretty useless chakra gaining ability to extra burst damage in exchange for extra chakra cost. Whether you want to leave that at level 1 or level 3 is up to you. It does eat quite a bit of chakra if spammed however.
Kaguya Changes
Cleave changed to: Your melee attack deals 6/9/12% of the enemy's current health and slows them for 2 seconds. This ability can only affect a enemy once every 20 seconds.
Kaguya Bloodlust changed to: You steal 8/12/16% of the damage you deal.
Master Bladedancer changed to: Your next melee attack within 3 seconds of doing a dance deals 120/140/160% damage.
Impaler changed to: Your melee attacks and dances causes the enemy to bleed for 3 seconds, dealing 0.5% of the enemy's maximum health per second. This effect stacks up to 2/3/4 times and is refreshed every application.
Dance of the clematis does not weaken defense by 10%
Dance of the clematis base damage decreased by 50%
Dance of the clematis damage increased by 2.5% per 1% health missing.
Clematis changed to act as a finisher. It deals less damage to targets over 60% health now but can execute people if it hit someone with low health. Their skills are also changed. They deal high damage, but the maximum damage involves balancing your dances with melee. As with hyuugas, they can deal obscene amount of damage both burst and sustained at close range, so ranged clans need to utilize their advantage in range.
Yuki Changes
Yukis learn the ability false mirror at level 15. This ability has a low 8 second cooldown that shatters the user into ice, becoming invisible, gaining 80% defense and becoming immune to slows and stuns for 1.5 second. Slowing icicles that deal moderate damage fall on the squares you tread while you're invisible.
That skill that increases crit chance of senbons and reduces defense by 10% on senbon critical strike does not reduce defense anymore. The critical strike boost is increased however.
This along with previous patches should put Yukis in a good spot. They still have their weaker matchups but they should be able to decimate anyone if they play their cards right
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 pm

When is this expected to be actually put on the server? Like date wise
Back to top Go down

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm

depends on how much donations i get. cant code on a empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:45 pm

I like.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Yuki Changes
Yukis learn the ability false mirror at level 15. This ability has a low 8 second cooldown that shatters the user into ice, becoming invisible, gaining 80% defense and becoming immune to slows and stuns for 1.5 second. Slowing icicles that deal moderate damage fall on the squares you tread while you're invisible.
That skill that increases crit chance of senbons and reduces defense by 10% on senbon critical strike does not reduce defense anymore. The critical strike boost is increased however.
This along with previous patches should put Yukis in a good spot. They still have their weaker matchups but they should be able to decimate anyone if they play their cards right

Looking good berlin.
about that yuki skill, I think that you mean pinpoint wich increases crit strike chance but weakens the enemies damage by 10%.. not defense. will this not be the case anymore?

Back to top Go down

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:49 pm

its defense
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 pm

I literally just checked my skill tree man... it saiz damage
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

It was probably just a typo, I'm sure if Berlin, the guy who coded it says it's defense, then it's defense.

Btw, this patch is amazing. After reading only the first part of the patch I was going to say you were gonna need to buff hp with all of the damage that clans could dish out, but after reading on you made the defense stat way more useful, so they ended up balancing themselves out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

This patch.....I like it.
ANOTHAH!
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I certainly love this patch. Two things though

1: My apologies, but currently I have plenty of difficulties to pay my own rent and get the money for groceries. So we share the same problem there.

and 2: I think you have done too much of a buff in regards to Kaguyas. Their damage was practically very strong since the beginning with a ridiculously high defense. Moreover, they have that huge HP Regen. I think this patch just practically made them invincible. I would appreciate it, if you put some more thoughts and reconsideration into Kaguyas

I love the other ones though. Great job and thanks for your efforts.

ElpChidori
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Cleave changed to: Your melee attack deals 6/9/12% of the enemy's current health and slows them for 2 seconds. This ability can only affect a enemy once every 20 seconds.
Kaguya Bloodlust changed to: You steal 8/12/16% of the damage you deal.
Impaler changed to: Your melee attacks and dances causes the enemy to bleed for 3 seconds, dealing 0.5% of the enemy's maximum health per second. This effect stacks up to 2/3/4 times and is refreshed every application.

In my opinion these 3 things seem over the top overpowered.

Cleave doing 12% of an enemies current HP would be 12% of their HP right off the bat in the beginning of the fight, that seems way too much. Maybe set it to like... 2/4/6% which is still a lot but not overwhelmingly a huge chunk of hp.

Bloodlust making you have the ability to lifesteal is amazing but 16% of your damage healed is a lot especially when you have a lot of high damage jutsus and you can do them pretty fast. In my opinion nerfing this down to 1/2/3% wouldn't be seriously OP but still amazingly good. Any lifesteal in games like this is really strong. 3% Of fern's dmg hitting multiple players would heal a good amount of your HP. I think 16% would make it so Kags would possibly make Kaguyas deathless.

Bleed damage is always good and really nice. However it stacking 4 times making it 2% of their max HP every second where you can stun and keep up the timer well might be over powered. Maybe make it say, 0.25/0.5/0.75/1% of their max HP.

These are my opinions on the Kag revamp which I'm going to go Kaguya now just to see how insane this really is.

As for the rest of them I've been Hyped up for the Hyuuga revamp since the "May 30th" patch i can't wait. I'm glad to see that rapid palms is now down to 1.5 AP per speed. 2 would have been a lot since that's even more then str gives.

As for Wind update I really enjoy that condensed/hurricane are now stances this would make it really fun in my opinion. I'm considering making my Wind again just because of this. I love the idea.

As for Yuki I really like the False Mirror jutsu. It sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see it in action.

Medic's new revamp of Mitotic Regeneration looks cool I enjoy how it would work and it seems like it'd be good.

I'm really looking forward to this update it looks amazing. A bit concerned for Kaguyas, but we'll see how they turn out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
A list of the intensity of all the jutsus are in the damage charts on the forum.

Neutral i couldnt find it D:
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Meww, judging by how cleave is now, I doubt Willow is gonna stun/slow anymore, it really doesn't need too. I think that should be taken out if he isn't planning too already. Clematis, the main damage problem, got nerfed to a more reasonable damage formula. And 1500 hp (The average amount) means cleave will do about 180 damage every 20 secs... How is that op?

Btw, will this new sand armor replace the RB sand armor? Maybe a weaker version, but still. No matter what people say, if you have it you'll know the sand armor RB passive sucks the way it is now.
Back to top Go down
Does it matter?

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 am

this patch sucks...hunters going to bum hurt me even more now QQ
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:32 am

First thing i thought after reading sand updates.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 am

Sup berlin.

Here my thoughts :

Kaguya : The top tier clan atm, the strongest clan, highest hp pool, highest defenses and highest dps, on top with catching abilities and tons of cc/utility. And lets not speak about that taijutsus can't beat this class no matter their skill.

They are indeed a tank class due to their defenses we should not change that, but their dps and cc requires a nerf, they can catch just that easly and stun/cripple you in a matter of seconds.
What you just did berlin was increase even further their dps and burst and survability, if this patch really comes up there will be only kaguyas fighting kaguyas because thats how this game will turn out.
Watch uchihas once they got into balanced state they became less popular and the same to irons.
Please berlin I will try to suppport you but look at this one more time kaguyas are already too strong and required a nerf and got a buff instead..

Iron - Just one thing, remove the toxic shot, people tend to just toxic shot-use all jutsus in their slots and its gg 2.5 seconds is just too much, hell it'd be balanced if their ultimate didn't just insta give full stacks, stun 2.5 on top with a slow theres nothing that people can do agains't that honestly.
Iron is already easy to use, heck the easiest clan to use, lets not make them look so skilless to use.

Everything else is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 am

I agree with you there Heltei. And in regards to Iron clan. I say that any noob can play with an Uchiha can do some Amat spam here and there. But with Iron, you could simply put an entire hotslot combo: ''1,2,3,4,5,Q,W,E,R,T'' And you've already won.
You just stack some poison, use Golden Unleash, Toxic Shock that stuns your already slowed and crippled opponent. And follow it up with a Crusher, done..

This clan needs some reconsideration as well. Altough Kaguyas should have a main focus. Thanks for reading, and nice comments there Heltei.
Back to top Go down

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 am

old
cleave + impaler - 10% max hp damage over 4 seconds
master bladedancer - reduces dance cooldown by 30% and increase critical chance for dances by 15%
bloodlust - increase damage by 24% while under 50% health

new
cleave + impaler - 1.5% to 6% max hp over 3 seconds. 12% current health every 20 seconds.
master bladedancer - potential +60% melee damage for one attack
kaguya bloodlust - 16% life steal

i dont think anyone get bloodlust right now. so they will have to put 3 points from other things to put into bloodlust.

kaguya deals 2000 damage. kaguya heals 320 health. i dont think thats bad.
kaguyas lose 15% crit chance and 30% dance cooldowns. thats kinda huge.
cleave bleed is overall weakened.
new cleave i really dont think is that bad. if its such a big deal ill reduce it to 3/6/9% health.

dont cry op before you see things in action. i would like you to erase all bias of kaguyas before judging them after update.

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:17 am

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. We will see how things will develop after the update.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 pm

This patch is pretty epic i gotta say
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Mangekyou sharingan can be activated for as long as you want now. It makes you 2% blind per second and lose 2% health and 1% defense per second. The defense debuff lasts until 30 seconds after you deactivate mangekyou. cooldown is 90 seconds after you deactivate.

i think that using mangekyou jutsus should increase those drawbacks
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Shadow wrote:

i think that using mangekyou jutsus should increase those drawbacks
They're already very significant.

As far as I can tell the passive doesn't decrease the blind rate either, and you also accumulate more blindness when you shut off mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm

The drawbacks are very significant indeed. But there's one thing I don't get right now Berlin. Now that you can have MS as long as you want. Couldn't you decrease its cooldown?
The effects will only get worse if you use it twice in a row anyway. But it's just that the current cooldown it has is pretty high. It sounds a bit weird to be able to use MS as long as you want, yet takes a long time to reactivate it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

never...its already op enough the way it is now
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I have no idea how long of a cooldown it currently is. But if its get too short people will just macro it so they activate it for the jutsu and turn it off right away. So keep it at some kinda of cooldown if it really is that long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huge patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge patch
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next