Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge patch

Go down 
+12
Shadow
Scriblz
heltei15
Egor
Does it matter?
Meww
ElpChidori
Kyuz
Eternal2
Musab
Krypto406
HeilMeinExodus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Huge patch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:19 am

Nevermind that Regen. Once Snakes do less damage, nobody is going to try to dodge their attacks and only focus on damaging them. You kill a Snake before he regenerates.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 am

It's not the regen. Snakes are supposed to have a huge regen, it's the dmg. I'm kaguya with 30 str, 24 ta and 30 speed, and Rebel meleed me out in 3-4 seconds. In the same time i melee + spam willow + camellia + shadow clones + some iron hit him with cluster. All i did was break through the sand armor and took him maybe to 40-50% health. In a normal battle you don't hit all the time, you move around and dodge his moves, which means its hard to get him low enough, even when it's 2v1.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm

*cough*hurricanstanceshoulddecreaseslow*cough*
*cough*ofsicklingwindandsandstorm*cough*
*cough*sinceithasntsuchadrawbacklikecondensedwinddoes*cough*
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Shadow wrote:
*cough*hurricane stance should decrease slow of sickling wind and sandstorm*cough*
*cough*since it hasnt such a drawback like condensed wind does*cough*
Ok then buff condensed wind's damage and slow sense its 1 tiled and with the current condensed wind its so fucking impossible to hit people with, also almost all clan's 1 tiled moves I can think about are still stronger then wind's condensed wind 3/3.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

imo condensed wind increasing damage/slow and decreasing range, and hurrice decreasing damage/slow and increasing range
somethimg similiar to that anyway..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Why would it decrease the range? It would be the opposite of beneficial because not only do windies have a passive called build up which increases damage once your moves (not including ds and gsw) go past 4 tiles, but it also makes you go in close range which fucks you because your whirlwind palm is meant to peel people off of you. But lets not forget the fact it also decreases the width of the jutsu which is just another disadvantage which cannot be compensated just by damage and a slightly stronger slow. It would be best just to have condensed wind have a damage buff and a stronger slow. While hurricane (i know you want a nerf so i'll try to work with you) should remove the sickling wind slow and have the cds increased by 5% even at max rank. (for all moves)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 am

lul nono...i meant the width sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge patch
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4