Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge patch

Go down 
+12
Shadow
Scriblz
heltei15
Egor
Does it matter?
Meww
ElpChidori
Kyuz
Eternal2
Musab
Krypto406
HeilMeinExodus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Huge patch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 pm

having to put in skill points is not a reason for them to slow that much
every other clan has to put in skill points for passives..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

What are you talking about? None of wind's skill tree makes their moves slow people for more.
And wind doesnt put skill point in for passives? Because in my last couple of posts I failed to mention twister needing 3 points for it to have a 20% chance of the enemy spinning for 0.7 seconds, and hurricane needing 3 points for the cooldowns to not be increased at all?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 pm

seems like u got it wrong...
in my first post i said that sand storm and sickling wind are far too effective slows since they are 5 tiled and fast...and that twister is also an additional good slow

u replied by saying that for them to be that effective slows u have to put in 3 skill points for a stance and 3 skill points for twister

and my reply is/was that u cant justify those jutsus being too effective slows by saying that u need to put in some skill points because every other clan has to put in skill points for passives too
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:22 pm

They aren't fast and if they are fast they are condensed and then 1 tile attacks
I don't see why Vei is QQin about the slows, don't Kags have a slow, heal, bleed and a stun?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Bruh shadow cleanse the slow off with mastered sub. Plus you all have ephemeral which is a 3 tile slow that has an intensity of 2 so it breaks sandstorm and sickling wind if people didnt put point into it. And while your not only slows from it you also cannot see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:55 pm

meh then ur not getting more chakra >:O...but snake damage and iron sand unleash do need a nerf
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:57 pm

na own chakra problem is real serious berlin said he was gonna increase inner chakra's effectiveness
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:49 pm

if wind rly get more chakra then they will become op for sure...right now i think only the chakra problem is preventing them from destroying everything in their way
somewhat similiar to uchiha demonic blood passive..
even if berlin does decide to give them more chakra it shouldnt be by increasing inner chakras effectiveness cause that would also affect other clans
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 pm

I think hes only increasing it for wind. But yea I think some damage nerf on wind bullet and sickling wind after that would balance them back out. I mean I do feel I would just rofl stop everybody who plays if i could actually have 3 cycle of cds. (by that I mean being able to use gsw, ds, and ripping gale 3 times in 1 fight).

Edit: Currently I think i can use 3 cycles of ds and gsw but thats if i don't use ripping gale at all and i don't use all my cooldowns right when they come off. But if I use all of ripping gale's slashes I would only be able to use 1 cycle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 pm

nay..more like damage nerf on ds and ripping gale :O
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 pm

I don't think you understand what is doing the msot part of the damage but ill live with that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm

not at all...its always ripping gale/ds that do most of ur damage
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 am

Lets just not nerf Wind
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 am

Shadow wrote:
forgot iron...their iron sand unleash is op again cause it got its old effects back and got low cd..if u would remove some of zhe effects again iron would become underpowered again so...it shouldnt slow that much and get a higher cd (or have a high windup time like tsunami does) and in return those huge clusters should fire a lot faster
le bump
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 am

Honestly, most of the Clans, that you guys have just discussed, are very okay in my opinion. Unleash might need a little tweak. I don't have any real complaints about Wind. I find that most clans are very balanced.

The only thing that I can agree on is your comment about Snakes. Snakes are supposed to do average damage in expense of high HP/Regen. But they still do a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Can snakes still OHKO with glare?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

HeilMeinExodus wrote:
Can snakes still OHKO with glare?
I think so. It happens when you just get out of hospital and your health bar doesn't show anything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

and ive seen lukers abuse it a few times now..gonna try to take screenshot next time
Back to top Go down
MrBigCheezz

MrBigCheezz

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

ElpChidori wrote:

The only thing that I can agree on is your comment about Snakes. Snakes are supposed to do average damage in expense of high HP/Regen. But they still do a lot of damage.

They do a shit ton of damage for being tanks, rebel can 1 v Village and get out just fine... its ridiculous... Why should a tank have THAT much damage? i'm hyuuga and found him afk once...
just to test out his regen and such i used precise and rapid palms on him and with it all my crits healed him right back up faster than my dps could kill his hp.. this is him using no jutsus and me at 30 str, 25 tai, and 30 speed.

Took me a while to kill him, with him standing still.. if he had been moving? it would be impossible..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 am

next time you guys shouldnt call a clan underpowered. snake was called underpowered yet their general damage havent been touched much in total, neither was their regen. moved damages around and then op
Back to top Go down
L€AD

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 am

Well you gotta include the boosts I get from powered and sl suit on my snake plus blood pills and sand armor..there are several level 120 players that come close to killing me in 1vs1 and some have killed me. I would say maybe just the regen needs to be altered on crits. And glare+snake bind combo is enough to kill weaker players and significantly damage higher leveled players.

Last edited by L€AD on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 am

You are the main reason people complain I guess, but other snakes also do a lot of damage with the binding moves etc.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 am

Snake op pls nerf
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 am

i dont think the regen needs a nerf...i fought few other capped snakes  and i didnt notice a too high regen...the only thing that seemed too op was their damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge patch   Huge patch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge patch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next