Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)

Go down 
+7
Kabeto
Hyamoto
Shadow
Temari
lRoderick
Kyófu
#Austic
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temari

Temari

Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Theres Always One Abusive Admin, First It Was Rod And Now Daichi's Abusing His Powers. Berlin Needs To Get On Dis Shit.
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 pm

I know what I did is what I am suppose to I am a enforcer I am supposed to enforce rules if you dont like the rules then gtfo and If I am somehow abusing my power and you arent breaking rules then berlin has changed the rules and not told me but i am pretty sure he would of told me on skype if I was doing something wrong
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Temari you are consistently disrespectful and racist etc etc you know you are. You abused help so you were banned.

Emp will be unbanned when I feel it is necessary. Which will be when I return from college tomorrow I am not responding to this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Your Clearly Doing A Bad Job Then, Banning 2 People For Breaking The Rules, You Still Need To Ban Like 80% Of The Player Base So Get On It.

Last edited by Temari on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Daichi youre a fucking clown
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Temari wrote:
Your Clearly Doing A Ban Job Then, Banning 2 People For Breaking The Rules, You Still Need To Ban Like 80% Of The Player Base So Get On It.
lmao this
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Mutes Me For Offending Others When He Offends Me All The Time, I See So Many People Saying Offensive Things To Each Other While Daichi's On And He Doesn't Do Shit. Then Bans Me For Speaking Out Against Him In Help. He Has Some Serious Problems.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Temari wrote:
Mutes Me For Offending Others When He Offends Me All The Time, I See So Many People Saying Offensive Things To Each Other While Daichi's On And He Doesn't Do Shit. Then Bans Me For Speaking Out Against Him In Help. He Has Some Serious Problems.
exactly. He doesnt ban/mute all the people who make fun of me. And theres a quite a bit of people that do
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Idk about temari being banned or w/e but Emp was muted a few times for making fun of Ashleys name. And after he bypassed it 2 times he was banned so Emps ban was indeed no abuse at all.
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Thankyou shadow and temari is completely skipping over the fact he was banned for abusing help which is stated to be a bannable offense
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Shadow wrote:
Idk about temari being banned or w/e but Emp was muted a few times for making fun of Ashleys name. And after he bypassed it 2 times he was banned so Emps ban was indeed no abuse at all.
Shadow you fool ._. btw it was only 1 time.
And I stopped making fun of ashleys name (which shouldnt even matter ) after berlin told me to. KNOW YOUR FACTS.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Dude shush..just accept ur ban and say ur sry...we all know that u act like a faggot sometimes..and u didnt stop after berlin told u to..so daichi wasnt abusing
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 pm

ITT: It's 'act like a retard' day today apparently.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Shadow wrote:
Dude shush..just accept ur ban and say ur sry...we all know that u act like a faggot sometimes..and u didnt stop after berlin told u to..so daichi wasnt abusing
Ok. I accept my ban and I apologize. Daichi can you forgive me and unban me please?
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes emp I can as you apologized
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Emp is unbanned for having the balls to admit he was wrong and stop accusing me of abusing
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Tbh I'd Rather Quit Than Have Daichi As A Mod, He's Just As Abusive As Rod So Yea.
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Ok temari goodbye then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:48 pm

With a sig named born to troll id rather you gone
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:55 pm

In all fairness, you weren't banned for insulting me. There were specific other reasons, and everyone was told by Berlin (or heather not sure who said it) to stop insulting Ashley's name after I was tying to stick up for him. I didn't see anyone else try to. But after Berlin said what needed to be said, you continued. You then got muted, and went on to avoid the mute? Pretty sure that's a fair ban right there. You were not being respectable towards other players (even Ashley was asking you to stop) so Daichi muted you. You then went on to avoid the mute basically thinking you're of higher calibre then someone who has the job of being a mod; therefore you then got banned.

Pretty sure there needs to be no more explanation for that. Next time respect others and staff will respect you.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Yo like I'm getting aids. Can we stop saying these things, and just post screenies. They usually speak for themselves, I mean it can't be that hard.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Yo like I'm getting aids. Can we stop saying these things, and just post screenies. They usually speak for themselves, I mean it can't be that hard.
^

If anyone has screenies of any shenanigans I will deal with it.

There are a lot of reports about this though Dachi. Banning people is a pretty tough punishment, make sure you aren't using it for first offenses or minor shit. Hell, I should be banned for how much I insult people. Only actually use verbs if people are pissing people off or being irritating. Calling someone an asshole isn't a big deal, a profanity fight in vsay for 5 minutes is.

On another note, this is what happens when I don't log on for a few days? For shame.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:34 am

Read my comment Zanos I pretty much witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 am

Zanos bro elp did his mute avoiding shit three times and insulted ashley countless and after being told not to.

And making fun of people as a joke if sine but critising someones name because you dont like it or anything is mutable. they both deserved their ban
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 am

Zanos wrote:

On another note, this is what happens when I don't log on for a few days? For shame.
ur like never on anyway >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)   Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi abusing mod( of course duh , not rare)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next