Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake DNA clan

Go down 
+11
Envy
DeathKnight
Enmaa
Zanos
Gamble
OkoZen
Violence
Miron257
Zane4345
Mervens
Michael Ashford
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 pm

This clan will not have the super dps of other clans, but is made to outsustain and just be a total pain in the ass to kill. They can also use edo tensei to have a player that they have killed in the past fight for them.

Striking Shadow Snakes - shoot out a snake similar to old NNG one. when you grasp onto an enemy it will completely paralyse the enemy for a few seconds doing DoT damage. You can press it again to pull them towards you. you can also press it as its in the air to make it fly much faster and reveal a sword of kusagni, impaling enemies and doing much more damage. you wont be able to hook people though.

Sword of Kusanagi - weapon you get fairly early on that

Sky Blade - control the sword of kusanagi with your mouse, impaling anyone it flies through.

Chakra Absorption - channel in a wide area in front of you, absorbing any enemy's chakra and slowing them down. absorbs chakra quite fast and can deal damage with skill tree

Immortality Jutsu - resurrects with up to 60% health when you die as long as you have spare body hosts. to get body hosts you must channel this jutsu on dead bodies. costs a lot of chakra and takes a long time to absorb their body. if you already have a body host and you are absorbing your second or third stack it will take even longer up to 2 minutes to absorb. the stronger the host compared to you the more health you resurrect with. if you use someone weak as a host you will resurrect with less damage and very low health.

Binding Snake Glare - roots enemies around you instantly, draining health and strangling them over 3 seconds.

Edo Tensei: Capture Soul - use on a player trapped in binding snake glare that is under 10% health to save their body and killing them.

Edo Tensei - summons the soul you have captured. they will fight for you and have half the stats of the player your soul has captured and can use jutsus based on that player's clan. if the actual player that you have captured kills you or your edo tensei, you will need to capture a new one. they last permenantly otherwise but costs a steady amount of chakra to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Sounds like a clan for someone that dies too much. XD
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Never liked Orochimaru, thought he was fairly weak in the manga/anime except for his Edo Tensei.

But this...pretty fucking beast.
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 pm

he was never really weak his jutsu were just sealed along with his arms. im glad they finally proved this in the manga so many people thought he already had his arms back and everything
Back to top Go down
Miron257

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Sssssssnake.
I would like to see Sound becoming Zonbie villige. Somone steeps in they get killed by zonbies XD
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: my post   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Uh it looks nice i suppose but, whats it based on and halfing somones stats as there cloned gets you a fairly useless clone all in all, not only that i can only see this working if you support or use the susano'o sword to melee smash everything stunned/or not stunned
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 pm

I agree 50% seems a bit steep and doesnt hold true to the manga either...should be 100% strength of how ever u edo. but that prob would be a bit op....maybe 75%? lol
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

When will this be added?! regardless of the 50% thing i still want to play as this clan.....
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

and second thought if u can have more then one edo 50% isnt that bad if u got 6 guys....lol
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Hmm... pretty interesting... but that sword tho. Should be able to get it at last rb and everyone who isn't at their last rb should utilize the Katana lmao
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 pm

OkoZen wrote:
and second thought if u can have more then one edo 50% isnt that bad if u got 6 guys....lol
Use the edit button instead of posting three times in a row.

And having a clone w/50% of someones stats fighting with you is still pretty strong considering. There is no defense stat that gives a flat damage reduction anymore, so the clone will actually still do half of that persons damage instead of not being able to hurt someone high level at all, which would be the case before the stats changed considerably.
Back to top Go down
Enmaa

Enmaa

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 pm

My army of Golden Cats :DDD!
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 am

Enmaa wrote:
Meow, on another note how is the snake DNA coming along?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:14 am

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Enmaa wrote:
Meow, on another note how is the snake DNA coming along?
Berlin probably won't respond to that, so something tells me the answer is "It's done when it's done."
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 am

i think glare shouldn't work on somone if there behind you so you have a half screen, hit range.
Back to top Go down
DeathKnight

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:25 pm

I like this clan it sounds hot
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 pm

DeathKnight wrote:
I like this clan it sounds hot

armewgewd it'sa DK

Dork was obv better.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 pm

D-ddd-double post, how many edo's can you have on at any time?
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:41 am

A few things.

Is there a limit on how many Edo Tensei souls you can store/have summoned at any one time?
(What Neko said)

Does Edo Tensei soul capturing work on NPCs?

Is there a limit on how many Immortality Jutsu spare hosts you can store at any one time?

And finally, for Sky Blade, you say you control it with your mouse, wouldn't this be really awkward to use? Considering once you start using it, you have to commit one hand to the mouse so you can use the technique correctly, restricting either your movement or your other jutsu (assuming you will be able to use them while controlling the Blade).
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:56 am

^Yea as this guy says lol. Way2muchworkinmyopinion.
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 am

Envy wrote:
A few things.

Is there a limit on how many Edo Tensei souls you can store/have summoned at any one time?
(What Neko said)

Is there a limit on how many Immortality Jutsu spare hosts you can store at any one time?

And finally, for Sky Blade, you say you control it with your mouse, wouldn't this be really awkward to use? Considering once you start using it, you have to commit one hand to the mouse so you can use the technique correctly, restricting either your movement or your other jutsu (assuming you will be able to use them while controlling the Blade).

Yeah, the Sky Blade should be used with arrow keys or w,a,s,d and make you unable to move while you use it until you press the button again, and you should lose chakra every sec while having it on. That would be better for players since we only use the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 am

TeenGogeta wrote:
Envy wrote:
A few things.

(What Neko said)

Yeah, the Sky Blade should be used with arrow keys or w,a,s,d and make you unable to move while you use it until you press the button again, and you should lose chakra every sec while having it on. That would be better for players since we only use the keyboard.

I was thinking more along the lines of allowing alternative key mapping - Allowing us to set the arrow keys to WASD would help, especially for Snake DNA with Sky Blade.
I say alternative because the arrow keys are more comfortable for general play, but for this clan I'm not so sure.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 am

I think envy may be left handed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 am

u can already use wasd for movement...
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 am

Or just throw it and it could like you know.... home in on you like that wind jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snake DNA clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA clan   Snake DNA clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake DNA clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next