Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Snake Clan Empty
PostSubject: Snake Clan   Snake Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:58 am

Ive been a snake user for about a good 12 mins and it seems to be Op.

Topic Number one the stamina.

Snakes regain stamina extremely fast to the point where you can bring me to near death and if i just run around im back at almost 60% health in a matter of 30-40 secs.
I feel the stamina needs to be tweaked  just a bit so  that it doesn't feel like your fighting against a brick wall (i have most of the vitality stuff for snakes maxed out plus 42 stam so that might just be me)

Chakra absorb is utterly useless.
Basically if i absorb your chakra yes you lose your chakra but you regain 100% of it in 10 secs making chakra absorb more of an enemy buff instead of something to use in battle. i suggest making it so that when i absorb their chakra they only regain about 20-40% of it back instead of the full 100% Or add some kind of Silencing affect on the enemy once i absorb their chakra

Snake Jutsus
It might just be me but the snake jutsus are made in a way that makes me rely on Striking snake way to much (i might just be a nub) and i feel as that in order to be successful i have to land that bind then use blinding snake glare and then the sword wave move to kill my enemies. (Otherwise know as that deadly dose)
My suggestion for this is want the 3 tile striking snake to do More Dmg to give me a reason not to just bind someone with snake but to hit them with the 3 tile snake thing for more dmg.
Blinding snake glare is iffy. Sometimes i can OHKO people other times i can barley see if i made a dent. the bind times for that move are also iffy it ranges from .5 secs to 3 secs for me.
And as for Sky blade i think its fine (commence hate)
If snakes are changed not just the stamina but the jutsus themselves i would like for the G button snake thingy to be 2 tiled with a lower fire speed (Balanced not balanced?)
Edo is useless unless its a tai clan atm or you sacrifice im just wondering when the jutsus for edo will be in.

(This is all i could think of sorry if it does not cover some points or is badly written.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Snake Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Clan   Snake Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 am

if this regen is overpowered, you should see the kaguyas with bloodlust and stuff.
Chakra absorption is rly useless, edo will become oped if jutsus get added
Back to top Go down

Snake Clan
Page 1 of 1