Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maurice

Maurice

Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:23 pm

So, due to demand, I'll be making an even EASIER guide for those that can't pass the Chuunin Exam.

Do not take this for granted.

████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████  

To find out what your chakra control is, just scroll through the stats tab.

Karma can only affect one of the two: Ryo or Hospital time, make a choice.

As to what the level cap after RB'ing[Re-birthing] is, refer to THIS. As a tid-bit, the initial cap upon creation is level sixty[60]
As to what technique you gain with speed, refer to THIS

As to what the Sand gourd does, refer to THIS

When trying to figure out how much chakra you gain per level, simply look at how much you gain when training something like speed or anything that doesn't increase chakra.

When trying to figure out how many levels it takes to gain a single SP[Skill Point] Simply count how many times you level before you gain one.

Just count the questions, including your chakra control, when trying to figure out which question you're on.

To figure out how you are to become a Jounin, simply look through the "rank FAQ" Button in the NNG tab, in-game.

When it comes to finding out what can kill you in the forest of death, think about the FOD in the Naruto Anime, the Boar mission, what mines can do to you, and what enemies really are.

████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████  

Since you're reading this, you probably need more information on the game as to which I provide

C  _  O  _  P  _  Y  _  R  _  I  _  G  _  H  _  T  _  © _  2  _  0  _  1  _  2  _ _  N  _  N  _  G  _  
W E x R U L E x T H I S x D U H x 1 . 9 6 . W A S x N E X T x G E N E R A T I O N x P R E L U D E x M A U R I C E x B A N O S . Z A N O S x R O D x S Y N D I C A T E x F A T T Y x F A T x C A K E S x I R U S A I x A M P x E L P x O H A D x P R E S I A x A C C R R O A D x A R C H
x S H A D O W . K R Y P T O x R E B E L x E N M A A x K I x R A x E M P x F O R G I V E N x M A H  . N W O R D x E T E R N A L x I K K I x M U S A B x C H E E Z Z x Y O R R A x E G O R x M A N A F . M A x J I L L I A N A x Y O M I x D P P x T R O J x H E A T H E R x O Z I R U S x B E R L I N
T H A N K x Y O U x A L L x  V E R Y x M U C H

A  _  L  _  L  _ _  R _  I  _  G  _  H  _  T  _  S  _ _  R  _  E  _  S  _  E  _  R  _  V  _  E  _  D
Back to top Go down
jobby996

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 am

everyone should pass now
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 am

Everyone better pass now.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:31 am

Maurice's guides are best guides.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 am

Listen can you just Fax me the answers? This is confusing and i don't like clicking links. Also i think im using the wrong formula for the what question is this question. I use PEMDAS and i get 13 but 13 is not on the answer key. if you could Fax that to me also that'd be great
Back to top Go down
Axel Himura

Axel Himura

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:24 am

Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
Listen can you just Fax me the answers? This is confusing and i don't like clicking links. Also i think im using the wrong formula for the what question is this question. I use PEMDAS and i get 13 but 13 is not on the answer key. if you could Fax that to me also that'd be great
not even gna laugh fatty
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:40 am

I-. . .I can't even. . . . .

Just gonna burn the building down now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)   Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exam Assistance (You're practically being spoon fed now)
Page 1 of 1