Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kage powereed doesnt exist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

kage powereed doesnt exist Empty
PostSubject: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 am

I noticed when you turn off powered you keep the same nin power but different jutsu damage. But what really calculates damage is nin power. notice when you boost your nin your jutsu power doesnt go up.

So yea the powered boost not only suck but are also lies.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:46 am

Did you test the dmg in comparison, or did you just look at your stats tab?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:55 am

lRoderick wrote:
I noticed when you turn off powered you keep the same nin power but different jutsu damage. But what really calculates damage is nin power. notice when you boost your nin your jutsu power doesnt go up.

So yea the powered boost not only suck but are also lies.

Kage powered does exist xD. Just because it doesn't boost nin power doesn't mean it doesn't boost damage. Plus, the defense boost is pretty significant. The reduced chakra cost doesn't work for kaze/hokage however.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Did you test the dmg in comparison, or did you just look at your stats tab?

Good question I should have known to not just base this on the bugged inferior stat tab. When I get off work I'll test it on my private server
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Idk what you mean. Power up increases jutsu damage as shown at the top in stats tab. It doesnt increase nin power.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:03 am

Yea, now that I got hokage, I could see that the powered itself works. The other kage perks, for hokage and kazekage, don't work.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 am

It exists of course. Why in the world would you have Demonic Blood (Increases Jutsu damage by 30%) If it's not even working? And surely it does increase damage, so would Kage powered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kage powereed doesnt exist   kage powereed doesnt exist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kage powereed doesnt exist
Page 1 of 1