Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguyas in general

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Silencing them does absolutely nothing
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Silencing them does absolutely nothing

This must be a joke.

First off, silence does effect kags, they can't use clematis, ferns, snap regen, and possibly(i never tried with these) golem and pines. All these jutsu use chakra(yes even clematis, it is a very small amount but still effects this). Camellia and willow use bone resource only, not chakra. Silences, i.e hyuuga 128 palms, work by blocking the flow of chakra. So camellia and willow would not be, and aren't, effected. And no, this doesn't make it unbalanced, because you still need to be close to hit with either of these jutsu, unlike pf, sickling wind, iron unleash, sand coffin, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:34 pm

You do realize all kags use is camellia and willow for their main source of: Damage, cc, utility, and mobility.
So if they don't get silenced there is 0 use in silencing a kaguya.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
You do realize all kags use is camellia and willow for their main source of: Damage, cc, utility, and mobility.
So if they don't get silenced there is 0 use in silencing a kaguya.

So you could silence the kag and be hit with camellia and willow. Or you could say silencing is useless and be hit with camellia, willow, ferns, clematis, and have them buff themselves with pines, golem, and snap regen. You're right, 100% useless.

Any kag that doesn't use these as soon as they can be used effectively is an awful kag, silence a kag when they get low so they can't pop defensive cds and get their regen/defense boost, or use it when you get low so they can't do major damage with clematis+ferns, which does huge damage when the enemy is below 35% hp.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 pm

In my opinion silence means....he is fucking silenced. So he shouldnt be able to use any move but mastered sub. Goes for kaguyas just as much as for any other clan. Just cause they dont need chakra to use willow or camellia doesnt mean silence shouldnt affect them. So, if you silence, silence all.

EDIT: That's like saying, if you silence an uchiha they should still be able to use PF and DF, makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
In my opinion silence means....he is fucking silenced. So he shouldnt be able to use any move but mastered sub. Goes for kaguyas just as much as for any other clan. Just cause they dont need chakra to use willow or camellia doesnt mean silence shouldnt affect them. So, if you silence, silence all.

EDIT: That's like saying, if you silence an uchiha they should still be able to use PF and DF, makes no sense.

It's nothing like saying that at all, pf and df both use chakra. Silences don't effect shit that doesn't use chakra, never has and would make no sense if it did.

That's like saying, if Kimmimaro was silenced he should only be able to stand there and do nothing. Or if Lee was silenced. Or a samurai. Makes no sense to have silence effect stuff that works off of bone resource(energy).

Not taking this side because I don't want anything to happen to my "beloved Kimmimaro clan", because I play yuki/wind now xD.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:17 am

Hungry are you retarded? Ever played league?
It doesnt matter what kinda of champion is silenced, if they use energy, mana, hp, or nothing, if they are silenced they can't use any moves.

So why should kags get the advantage of silence doing nothing to them.

You act like a kag will have enough hs to ferns you on screen, or they can so easily land clematis when its off cd. Like you just don't want kag to get a simple nerf.
Just explain to me this, why should a melee caster clan not be affected by silence?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Hungry are you retarded? Ever played league?
It doesnt matter what kinda of champion is silenced, if they use energy, mana, hp, or nothing, if they are silenced they can't use any moves.

So why should kags get the advantage of silence doing nothing to them.

You act like a kag will have enough hs to ferns you on screen, or they can so easily land clematis when its off cd. Like you just don't want kag to get a simple nerf.
Just explain to me this, why should a melee caster clan not be affected by silence?

I don't quite how calling me retarded solves anything, but w/e. Clematis is incredibly easy to land, simply willow and then clematis. Don't remember mentioning ferns having to be on screen, but if it were it could be done easily by shadow clones, using normal clone and using it while invisible, etc etc. Again, it is effected, and again, I couldn't care less about whether kags get changed since I don't play them anymore, this was simply my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 am

Krypto406 wrote:

Kinda dodged the big question like rod does.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

Already answered that, not being able to use the majority of your moves isn't "not affected".
But, since I've already shown my opinion, I don't feel like arguing over silences when I don't play and clan that bothers with them, so whatev. Maybe this will be changed, maybe it won't.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:55 am

Pretty sure any move that doesn't take chakra can still be used while silenced. It's just one of the advantages that Kaguyas get.

Anyone test if Sky Blade works while silenced? Hyuuga palms? Lion Fist?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:35 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

Already answered that, not being able to use the majority of your moves isn't "not affected".
But, since I've already shown my opinion, I don't feel like arguing over silences when I don't play and clan that bothers with them, so whatev. Maybe this will be changed, maybe it won't.
I dont think you understand that the majority of kags moves are camellia and willow
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 am

Yes, but they're much easier to nuke down when silenced. Think about all the sources of silence: Iron Toxic Shock and Hyuuga's Lion Palm cause silence, which leads up into further damage from the rest of the combo. Without the silence, I just popped Pines and/or Golem and I could tank just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 am

Nah you make no sense. You can literally camellia and chill invis while silenced. I can't fucking hit what I can't see.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:49 am

Idgaf if it silences them or not. I master sub when silenced instantly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 am

But lemme give you an example of why silences really need to stop camellia.
If I land ephemeral your probably gonna mastered sub, then I get lucky and land current while sub is on cd, if you can just chill in camellia's invis I don't get rewarded for landing my cc in the sub cd window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguyas in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas in general   Kaguyas in general I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguyas in general
Page 1 of 1