Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your opinion on the last few events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Your opinion on the last few events Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Okay so I'm gonna make this quick. The last few events Troy and I have hosted were somewhat unorthodox and different from what we're used to. In regards to the events:

Labyrinth event
Brawl (1 hit KO- punch) event
Dodgeball (Village vs Village - 1 hit KO Kunai) event
Russian Roulette, Landmine Beds
The invisible Maze/Labyrinth event

I don't know which ones Troy has hosted before, but these were the ones I've hosted recently. Of course all credits go to Troy for coming up with these events. The only thing I did was hosting them, taking up a few things from his ideas, and added some twists to my preferences. Like the Landmine Beds and Invisible cone maze.

The main reason I'm in favour to host such events, is because all players will have equal chances. Or at least, as close as possible to have equal chances.

To the main point, I want to know if you guys have enjoyed these type of events, what your thoughts are on these new events. And which 1 was your favourite. Also there's room for suggestions if you would like to add anything.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I liked all the ones I was present for, but we need some 1v1 and 2v2 tourneys thrown in there too. A good idea might be to host one of these kind of events and then next time host a tourney, and alternate between them.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Yeh I agree. The last real competitive events that were held before, was the Royal Rumble. And the 2 vs 2 tag team tournament (Which both were dominated by Emp).

Like you said, I think a good ol' fashioned 1 vs 1 Tournament could be arranged in between next time.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Chidori wrote:
And the 2 vs 2 tag team tournament (Which both were dominated by Emp and his tag team partner Krypto).

But I liked the idea of the resent events.

One possible event you could do (risky imo) is create shadow imitation/shadow paralysis and whoever lands the nara bind first wins. Obv people would have some intentions to steal the jutsu which you would have to punish anyone who uses it outside the event.
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 am

Sounds like an easy way to abuse and multi clan.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:47 pm

The events were ALL good. The dodge ball one should be 2/3.

Also we need a CTF type event
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 pm

#Austic wrote:
The events were ALL good. The dodge ball one should be 2/3.

Also we need a CTF type event

I think CTF could actually work. I like that suggestion.

We could create 2 bases and 2 Bandums. And then maybe 5 vs 5 or something. If we'd have enough players, we could make this event a huge one though. I was thinking of 4 Bases and 4 Bandums. (Sand-Leaf-Sound-Akatsuki).

I'll make that our next event if the servers gets back up. Most likely I'll host it on a Thursday, our usual 5-6 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on the last few events   Your opinion on the last few events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your opinion on the last few events
Page 1 of 1