Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. Empty
PostSubject: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 am

-First what you wanna do is spam D ranks until genin exam. I suggest bee's nest cause its easy.

-Next, (Once your Genin), spam waterfall(Simply because thats the fastest/Easiest way to gain exp).

-After that(Until your about level 50-70) Find the Demon Boar spawn, and every time he ressurects go to it, kill him, and run back and do more missions.

-When you pass Chuunins spam A and B ranks!(While killing the demon boar)

-Once your around level 70-100, Go and raid, killing gives the most exp timewise.
--NOTE: If you keep dieing(cant keep up), go back to missioning/Demon Boar killing.

Spam missions during high inf, train during low. k.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Cheezz on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I think killing the boar might be the simpler solution cause killing the boar (not demon boar i mean other than waterfall) is awfully easy to do and you barely have to go anywhere to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:
I think killing the boar might be the simpler solution cause killing the boar (not demon boar i mean other than waterfall) is awfully easy to do and you barely have to go anywhere to do it.

Well the Demon Boar was removed, but id suggest getting the capture boar mish(C rank) and then killing the boar. spamming missions is faster than just killing animals. Although killing animals is more fun.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Remeber killing animals gave alot of exp xD.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Gives shit exp, its only good because the exp rate is at 5000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.   In my opinion, the fastest way to cap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my opinion, the fastest way to cap.
Page 1 of 1