Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)

Go down 
+6
Eternal2
chrisw
Violence
#Austic
Gluscap
Krypto406
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) Empty
PostSubject: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:25 am

Wind has been low on the balance scale imo, but the only damage buff i want is wind shield, the rest is just changing a jutsu slightly to make them better overall.

GSW: Take away the pose after you cast the jutsu, it leaves us open for like 5 seconds including the charge up time.

Wind Shield: Damage is weak. I have: 990 chakra, 30 int, 5/5 in inner chakra, 3/3 in wind shield, and 2/2 in razor blades. So based on all of that the forums for damage is 990*4.8% and that equals 47.52 damage. But this is after 9 skill points and 30 stats That is a lot of skill points and stats for a jutsu that only does 47.52 damage. Buff it to like maybe 5% or 6% for the 3rd point in wind shield, making it get to 10% or 12% for the damage calculation when you put 2 more skill points in for the razor blades.

Ripping Gale: Make the pieces break off when they hit like a wall, so when you spam it in the forest the whole jutsu wont stop because one tree is in the way. Or you can make it like sickling wind and it pierces through solid things like trees and walls.

Mark of Death: The cooldown doesn't show up.

Edit: Make it so ds doesnt target standstill npcs.

Last edited by krypto406 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 am

Wind clan became underwhelming after the nerfs imo. I think their power should have been redistributed to their other skills rather than getting an outright nerf. Them getting stunned while using one of their jutsu isn't fair, not only does it have a wind up time to allow people to run but it knocks them away before doing its main dmg and stuns the user for the windup.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 pm

I agree with all of the changes tbh
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm

krypto406 wrote:
Wind has been low on the balance scale imo, but the only damage buff i want is wind shield, the rest is just changing a jutsu slightly to make them better overall.

GSW: Take away the pose after you cast the jutsu, it leaves us open for like 5 seconds including the charge up time.

Wind Shield: Damage is weak. I have: 990 chakra, 30 int, 5/5 in inner chakra, 3/3 in wind shield, and 2/2 in razor blades. So based on all of that the forums for damage is 990*4.8% and that equals 47.52 damage. But this is after 9 skill points and 30 stats That is a lot of skill points and stats for a jutsu that only does 47.52 damage. Buff it to like maybe 5% or 6% for the 3rd point in wind shield, making it get to 10% or 12% for the damage calculation when you put 2 more skill points in for the razor blades.

Ripping Gale: Make the pieces break off when they hit like a wall, so when you spam it in the forest the whole jutsu wont stop because one tree is in the way. Or you can make it like sickling wind and it pierces through solid things like trees and walls.

Mark of Death: The cooldown doesn't show up.

Ripping Gale is OP enough as it is, GSW is a magnitude 9 slow on a giant AoE of course it's going to have a downside, get more hand seals and that swing time passive.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Handseals and swing time doesnt help the stun afterwards and by time the stun is over the slow has worn off, and it's pretty easy to dodge ripping gale plus if it hits a wall on any part of the jutsu it disappears
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:16 pm

bumb
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Wind is fine, Hyuuga is fine. Nerf the last couple of op clans and these clans that you are saying that are weak now will look balanced. For starters nerf Uchihas damage. They hit too easily to be doing huge damage.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Wind is fine, Hyuuga is fine. Nerf the last couple of op clans and these clans that you are saying that are weak now will look balanced. For starters nerf Uchihas damage. They hit too easily to be doing huge damage.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:38 pm

learn to dodge...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Oops I'm sorry Shadow I forgot how much you loved Uchihas. Let me ignore every op aspect of them because that's your favoriot clan. I guess we'll just nerf Wind and Hyuuga again just to get this nerf feeling out of our system, so Uchihas can remain the one special clan that's immune to being nerfed even a little because "Shadow" loves them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Lol@shadow...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:38 pm

im not cheezz...if the majority thinks uchiha should get nerfed then uchiha should get nerfed
idgaf what u think about me...im not some fag who will try to nerf other clans and dont touch his own clan
also about dodging...its still true even if uchihas get nerfed
ur not the kaguya with sl suit and op regen anymore eternal...maybe u still didnt realize that and thats because my dragon flames hit u that often w/e
if u want some nerfs itd be my pleasure to help u
ill even make a thread myself
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Both of you are correct in a way. Moves like Chidori and even Dragon Flames aren't really hard to hit. But I think Phoenix? Flower isn't really too hard to hit, which is why Inferno needs to be nerfed cause the dmg on it isn't too much, it's just that after burn
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Eternal2 wrote:

Windies cant use gsw or ds without running away or: hyuugas will just kill you before it goes off, a uchiha will use every jutsu and kill you, kag will get you in ferns and kill you, windies will ripping gale, sandies can use their combo and kill, and yukis will dodge it with mirrors.

Edit: there is a reason why there are barely any windies on the sever. The fact they cant use 2 of their major jutsus without dieing is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 pm

haha, im being trolled by shadow. Yet kryptoagrees winds take skill to land an attack without getting fuckjed up while doing them, i dont even play no more. so i guess some shit couldive changed
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Cheezz wrote:
haha, im being trolled by shadow. Yet kryptoagrees winds take skill to land an attack without getting fuckjed up while doing them, i dont even play no more. so i guess some shit couldive changed

I dont think wind has gotten a single buff sense they have came out. Besides when berlin actually put in gsw back when it was just for show.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm

fact is, if you try to post about balancing clans, and you kill people alot. people will now define you as a : Cheezz
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 pm

krypto, dont get qind shield. its pointless and chakra draining.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am

Cheezz wrote:
fact is, if you try to post about balancing clans, and you kill people alot. people will now define you as a : Cheezz
I very rarely kill any hyuuga or uchiha on my level or thats 120. And I sometimes kill kags below my level by about 20-40. I never kill a on level or higher level kag.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

krypto406 wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
I very rarely kill any hyuuga or uchiha on my level or thats 120. And I sometimes kill kags below my level by about 20-40. I never kill a on level or higher level kag.
you killed me twice on my 80 Kaguya....And yeah wind shield is horrible, they should let you keep some regen with it on like the sharigan instead of just being a complete stopper
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 am

yeaah i noticed before i left, no matter how cheap i was i died to low level uchihas and hyuugas. mostly uchihas doe. its because of the stuns in your jutsus, thats the only reason i ever got hit.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

idunno but before i left numba one clan was uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

chrisw wrote:
krypto406 wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
you killed me twice on my 80 Kaguya....And yeah wind shield is horrible, they should let you keep some regen with it on like the sharigan instead of just being a complete stopper

Yea sometimes but at level 80 you can only get like 2 or 1 skills from the final tier of the skill tree which can be game breaking for some clans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)   Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Changes (my opinion post yours too)
Page 1 of 1