Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puppet Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Puppet Clan

Always wanted to see this clan made in a cool fashion. There abilities would be based on NIN but INT will also play a key factor in how successful this clan is. For certain puppets you summon they last for a certain amount of time. That time can be extended however by your INT. (The formula would be something like [seconds*INT/10], puppets have very high hp so destroying them is hard, making there activation time very very useful) A lot of the jutsus have a casting time, but since you will have so much going on with this character that casting time won't be much of a liability. I also gave the clan a poison feature, which is true to the anime. The poison will be a mixture of iron's poison and Yuki's poison. When you poision an enemy they are poisoned for 3 seconds and lose a good amount of hp. The poison can not stack however, it can be refreshed with every new poison. This would mean that users of this clan should always try to keep the opponent poisoned.

Burst Damage- Very Low
Damage per Second- Very High
Speed- Low
Sustain- Very High

1. You have learned Puppet Summoning. After a 2 second delay, summon a basic puppet that fights with you like a clone. You can chose to either have it use fireball jutsu, shuriken barrage, or a razor slice (a melee attack) automatically of course. (You choose which one you want the first time you activate the jutsu. Lasts for 5 seconds. The time can be extended however based on your INT.
Level 2- Your puppet now moves faster.
Level 3- Your puppet now lasts for 6 seconds.
Mastered- Your puppets casting time is reduced to 0.5 seconds.

2. You have learned how to summon a  Signature Puppet. After a 2 second delay, summon a puppet that you have the ability to customize like you would your own character (That goes for clothing, armor, names etc. While it is active you are in control of it and your character follows the puppet like how a clone would normally follow you. This puppet's hp is based on the user's INT*50. And meleeing with the puppet does poison damage.
Level 2- Your puppet's melee is now based on ninjutsu.
Level 3- Your puppet now slows the enemy with every melee hit.
Mastered- Your puppet now moves at max speed. (Since you would want to use your signature puppet often this could be very beneficial.)

3. You have learned  Hiruko (You will be able to call this puppet any name you want.) After a 3 second delay cloak yourself in protective armor made out of a puppet. While in this puppet your g key shoots extremely fast senbon that poison, your f key is a powerful nin based tail attack that always criticals and poisons. This puppet also has 1000 HP so you will not take any damage until that 1000 hp is  whittled down. You move 2 rank speed slower while in this puppet.
Level 2- Your puppet's tail attack now hits 2 tiles in front of you.
Level 3- Your speed is only reduced by 1 rank.
Mastered- The Puppets HP is increased to 1500.

4. You have learned  Water Jet! Only while using your signature puppet, you gain the ability to send a streaming jet of water at the opponent. The jutsu moves extremely fast!
Level 2- It now pushes back enemies.
Level 3- It now stuns for 1 second.
Mastered- You now fire 3 water jets.

5. You have learned  Senbon Atmosphere! While in Hiruko after a 2 second delay, use this jutsu to launch senbon out of your body that fire in all directions ripping through all in their path. Lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 2- The senbon now poison.
Level 3- They now have a 0.5 second delay.
Mastered- They now last for 5 seconds.

6. You have learned  Human Puppetry. Use this jutsu to kill an opponent and you will gain 1 of his jutsu, depending on the clan, for your signature puppet. For example, if you kill an Uchiha, gain Pheonix flower for your signature puppet to use.
Level 2- You can use this on dead bodies now.
Level 3- The jutsus have a higher chance to critical hit.
Mastered- You now take 2 of the opponents jutsus.

7. You have learned  Puppet Body. For a base of 5 seconds, which is increased depending on your INT, turn into a puppet moving at maximum speed that you will use to attack opponents. Your f key in this form does poison damage and is based on ninjutsu. Your g key shoots out powerful streams of fire, and you gain 20% defense. Your signature puppet can be used in this form. If you use your signature puppet in this form it will act like a clone and fight by your side, allowing you to enjoy your transformation, it will  automatically die once this jutsu deactivates, however.
Level 2- Your melee attacks dash at the opponent.
Level 3- You now take 40% less damage.
Mastered- Your poison does 40% more damage while this is active.

100 would be too laggy

8. You have learned  Secret art: 10 Puppets! Summon 10 powerful puppets for a base of 3 seconds, each with their own jutsu that can damage the opponent. These puppets hp aren't as high as basic puppet but all 10 of them poison with every hit, have ninjutsu based attacks, and have one unique jutsu at their disposal.
Level 2- Your puppets now last for 5 seconds.
Level 3- Your puppets have a 20% chance that their melee knocks back the opponent.
Mastered- Upon death, the puppets explode shooting wood fragments in all directions doing weak damage.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:44 pm

tldr
I never really liked kankuro so I dont really like a puppet clan idea. And from looking over this thread a little, its not a sasori based puppet clan.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:25 am

This clan seems great :O. Though i dont think water jet is needed <3.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:36 am

Pretty cool, in most games ive played summons like this are rather unbalanced so if it were added that would have to be watched for. Otherwise i like it (though if it were more like sasori then it would be better xD)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:02 pm

I don't like the concept of clones. They're trouble some to code, and are almost always CPU extensive. If I were to make a puppet clan, they'd be stationery, and only movable by clicking. Only one jutsu would make clones, and all other jutsus would work from your clones.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 pm

I couldv've sworn I made it like Sasori, I mean you get Hiruko, Puppet Body(sasori's puppet form) and u can steal the skills of players u kill, like sasori did with the 3rd kazekages iron sand puppet.

And yeah, maybe a clone system is kind of cliche Dante, but I think the concept of a customizable signature puppet and puppet body are pretty nice. If you ever do add this clan you gotta add that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:18 am

Eternal2 wrote:
I couldv've sworn I made it like Sasori, I mean you get Hiruko, Puppet Body(sasori's puppet form) and u can steal the skills of players u kill, like sasori did with the 3rd kazekages iron sand puppet.

And yeah, maybe a clone system is kind of cliche Dante, but I think the concept of a customizable signature puppet and puppet body are pretty nice. If you ever do add this clan you gotta add that.

I think its cool to >Smile its like creating my own little brother i never had.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:30 am

Oh you kinda did make it like sasori. I just looked at the first 2 jutsus and saw a summon, water jet, and 10 puppet summon shit. So I just assumed it wasn't like sasori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppet Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Clan   Puppet Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Clan
Page 1 of 1