Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:39 am

Some of these will be pretty small and not really important, while others will be stuff that will (hopefully positively) affect the game. Would be nice to see all of them in, but of course it is up to you what/if any get put in.

Small Suggestions:
-More hairs
-More clothes
-Modernize login tips
-Modernize several chuunin questions

Bigger Suggestions:
-Add affects to clothes again
-Increase chance of finding ss1/add more Secret Scrolls( https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t661-secret-scrolls some of these are moves that copy ninjas get but the others would be welcome additions) An idea for that might be to make sealing jutsu only usable on kyuubi instead of a trap for players)
-Add in Kyuubi/Add a reason for Akatsukis to live
-Add in an automated event system/arena that players can challenge each other in

Clan Suggestions:
-Make edos be effected by binds

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VCH

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:47 am

-Add in a channel that only rogues can use to allow them to get recruited into another village.
(To stop players from spamming World Chat with "Recruit me pls")
Back to top Go down

Random Suggestions
Page 1 of 1