Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Damage

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like how clans do so much damage now?
Yes
Thoughts on Damage I_vote_lcap27%Thoughts on Damage I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
No
Thoughts on Damage I_vote_lcap73%Thoughts on Damage I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Thoughts on Damage Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Damage   Thoughts on Damage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:49 pm

So basically, I'm interested in knowing how other players feel about how much damage is being done in the game atm. I personally feel like clans do way too much damage. Most clans can do 3/4 of your hp (unless you are a kag) in one combo. It makes fighting (for me at least) boring because I know that if i hit them the fight is likely over, with very little chance for a comeback to occur. I guess some people would find it enjoyable, which is why I made the poll.

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Thoughts on Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Damage   Thoughts on Damage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm

I just feel like it doesnt make any sense. Some clans are practically ohkoed and others are fucking brick walls. The squishiest need to be tougher and the tankiest need to be weaker. The gap is far too wide
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Thoughts on Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Damage   Thoughts on Damage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 pm

The main problem I have is how much damage tanky clans deal. For example, Kaguyas hit pretty hard and can be a real chore to kill.

On one side of the coin, this is a game and I don't think it should be GG if you get caught once. On the other side, that's how it is in the Naruto universe: if you slip up, it's over. The former side of the coin is a lot shinier; I know people don't care about Naruto logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Damage   Thoughts on Damage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Damage
Page 1 of 1