Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chakra Enhanced fist rework

Go down 
AuthorMessage
>Tevin<

Chakra Enhanced fist rework Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Enhanced fist rework   Chakra Enhanced fist rework I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:13 pm

As we all know even before the medic rework chakra enhanced fist has been shit and only used by good medics to catch you in a 1 sec stun or slow which is a hard task, so medics just say fuck that a lot of times and just go scalpels I mean what's better extra 40 ap with no passives in your meleee or fricken ranged melee with true bleed danage. Now today I want suggest a rework to this shit because I don't want to be of the majority using scalpels so here a e go

Chakra enhance Fist- Grants 20 ap. Every 4 seconds you will charge up your fist to deal heavy physical damage. At 5 stack your next melee on someone stuns and sends a shockwave behind the target on cling everything with exception of the stunned target and at 10 stacks which is the max punching the air its self will send a massive shockwave dealing massive aoe damage to everything in front of the user. Every 5 taijutsu decreases the charge rate by 0.5 seconds capping at a max of 2 seconds per charge and the G button shall now throw boulders which has a CD of about 5 seconds and speed based off your str

That's my idea feel free to modify

Back to top Go down

Chakra Enhanced fist rework
Page 1 of 1