Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NNG Uchiha Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

NNG Uchiha Tournament Empty
PostSubject: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Was thinking of hosting a little tournament of only Uchiha for fun, but I don't know how many people would be interested in joining. I'll describe it below, and if you can let me know if you would join or not, that would be cool.

Time
The tournament is being held on Sunday (tomorrow), June 19, at 6:45 PM (GMT). To see what time GMT is, just type "GMT" into a search engine. This time is approximate. If not enough people are present at that time, I'll probably wait for a while. That being said, please try to show up as close to that time as possible, as I'll want to start pretty soon after I have 8 people present. Right now, only 9 people have informed me that they can make this time.

Procedure
Format: Double Elimination
Click for Double Elim. Info:

Match Format: Best 2/3 games. Each arena fight is 1 game.

Rules & Requirements

• No EMS
  • No hiding in arena
  • You must be at least level 100 to enter

The penalty for breaking a rule is an automatic game loss. Even simply turning on EMS and then quickly turning it off again would be considered a violation and would result in a game loss. For this reason, I would advise against putting it on your hotbar during the tournament.

If you disconnect during one of your games, your opponent has the right to claim a game win, but they are not required to do so. If you lag and freeze and your opponent damages/kills you, there will be no redo unless your opponent agrees.

If you have to go AFK, you will have 10 minutes to show up before a game loss and 15 minutes before a match loss, but this is ultimately up to your opponent. If they want to be nice and let it slide, so be it. However, after 30 minutes, it will be an automatic match loss regardless, as other people's time must be considered.

Note that a game loss does not necessarily mean you lost the match, as matches are best 2/3 games.

Prizes
1st place: 5,000 sen
2nd place: 2,500 sen
3rd place: 1,000 sen
4th place: 500 sen

None of this is set in stone, and I'm willing to hear people's opinions on what should be changed. I just thought it would be fun to gather all of the Uchiha and have a tournament. Once I have 8 people who say they will join, I'll set a date and time for the tournament, but I would like to have as many people join as possible.

Last edited by Satoshi on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 pm

I'm game even though it's pretty obvious i will win the whole thing. so yh
Back to top Go down
lipton

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 8:58 pm

I'll pass. Thanks though
Back to top Go down
Itsaku

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Can I join on my tai spec though?
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:25 am

looking good
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Would anyone be more interested in joining this if I included NNG credits in the prize pool for the top 4?
1st: 600
2nd: 350
3rd: 250
4th: 180
If this peaks anyone's interest who wasn't already planning to join, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NNG Uchiha Tournament   NNG Uchiha Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NNG Uchiha Tournament
Page 1 of 1