Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya Video, Just watch.

Go down 
+5
Mervens
Zanos
chrisw
Eternal2
Cheezz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Kaguya Video, Just watch. Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 am

Note my damage buffs, Kage Powered Buff, Sharingan, Skill tree passives : 30% from being so far away, Sickling & SS 35% more, Sickling and SS 60% more

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

I already said that willow needed a bit of a nerf, but it barely hits you anyway. In the arena it only hit you because you had nowhere to run, and you wanted to loose to prove a point. Normally you'd just run off the screen and spam. I hit once for every 4 times you hit.

Actually after just fighting u earlier, willow doesn't even need a nerf. I like barely hit you. The only time I hit u is when u try to do your 20 tiled aoe slow GSW.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 am

that willow does hit pretty hard with how low hp currently is and pretty spammable, ran into you in sand and all you hit was willow over and over
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 am

Repeatedly uses jutsus that makes him stand still on a range clan against a melee clan in an enclosed space.

Calls melee clan op.

Lol okay.

By the way, do you ever actually try to attack anyone that's on your screen? You should play Uchiha if you're so good at fighting people you can't see.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:26 am

quote="chrisw"]that willow does hit pretty hard with how low hp currently is and pretty spammable, ran into you in sand and all you hit was willow over and over[/quote]

Haha pretty spammable?

Hold up, i gotta video here.
Excuse the really shitty quality, idk what happend.

[
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

Zanos wrote:
Repeatedly uses jutsus that makes him stand still on a range clan against a melee clan in an enclosed space.

Calls melee clan op.

Lol okay.

By the way, do you ever actually try to attack anyone that's on your screen? You should play Uchiha if you're so good at fighting people you can't see.

Dont go trolling. You havent seen kaguyas after the buff 20minutes ago by berlin. He buffed kaguya regen, so now there not only impossible to kill, they can literly spam there willow. This video that i posted, thats not even with the skill tree passive, im level 7. im able to kill bandits and boar at level 1 with 1 str. all i do is hold willow.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 am

And you all QQ that i attack from a distance, i do it for the damage in skill tree. Also, nobody expects Offscreen DS's or GSW's.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am

Cheezz wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Calls melee clan op.

Lol okay.

Dont go trolling. You havent seen kaguyas after the buff 20minutes ago by berlin. He buffed kaguya regen, so now there not only impossible to kill, they can literly spam there willow. This video that i posted, thats not even with the skill tree passive, im level 7. im able to kill bandits and boar at level 1 with 1 str. all i do is hold willow.
I'm trolling because you think anything in the game that can ever kill the great and mighty Chezz is op and needs to be nerfed into the ground.

The fact that you still used stand still no jutsu against a melee clan and went full retard still stands.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:35 am

Oh my god here comes Cheezz trying to nerf another clan..

Just give this guy a fucking buff so he can quit this QQing shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 pm

idk about the damage but from what i saw their regen is a bit op

EDIT: though since it was eternal with his sl suit nvm my post
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Berlin fixed all this shit Cheezz stop QQing because my jutsus do slightly more damage than your long ranged off screen jutsus. Thank god he buffed it, you were doing more dps than me in melee range. Now that you can't do that anymore it's a problem? THe only thing I had that was op was my reg with SL buff on. I personally asked Berlin to nerf it. Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 pm

I can't believe you got one of the most underpowered and almost completely useless clans nerfed. I'm going to fuck your ego's anal cavity savagely once this wipe happens, dillweed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Imma help you king
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:40 pm

It's funny cause he still wants them to be nerfed again.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Lord King wrote:
I can't believe you got one of the most underpowered and almost completely useless clans nerfed. I'm going to fuck your ego's anal cavity savagely once this wipe happens, dillweed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Video, Just watch.   Kaguya Video, Just watch. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Video, Just watch.
Page 1 of 1