Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buff Prec Strike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm

At the moment, even if you max out this stance (2 points in stance, 3 in mountain palms) you throw out less DPS than without the stance on.

Mountain palms were probably changed by Troj, in the hyuuga revamp topic it says:
Mountain palms does 20/30/40% attack power down from 100% but always procs.

However the passive in game is:
You perform mountain crusher instead of a normal critical when you critically hit with melee or final strike of 128/64 palms strike. Only in effect while Precise Striking is active. Decreases total attack speed by 40%. (3/3)

For reference, Prec strike is:
Learns the ability Precise Striking. When this is active you deal 20% less damage and critical rate increases by 10%. You can't use rapid palms while this is active. (2/2)

Now I don't know if Troj decided to change it last minute while coding, lost the original code in the code corruption, forgot to do it, etc, etc but at the moment the passive nerfs you. The only reason I went into depth here is because most of the time people who see suggestions that has to do anything with math chime in and make stupid assumptions that make my suggestions look foolish.

I tested my DPS on boars, with prec strike on it reduces my attack speed from 275% to 165% (40% reduction), I do not use mountain palms on every hit, only when I crit. It takes 8 seconds on avereage.

Without prec strike it takes 5 seconds on average to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Are you a capped Hyuuga with 30 speed, and 15-20 INT? If you were you'd crit over 50% of the time, which would make that stance op. If it still nefs you at lvl 100 or 120 then it needs a buff.
Back to top Go down

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Ill reduce the total attack speed reduction to 20%. It is a bit extreme
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Are you a capped Hyuuga with 30 speed, and 15-20 INT? If you were you'd crit over 50% of the time, which would make that stance op. If it still nefs you at lvl 100 or 120 then it needs a buff.

I have about 80% crit chance, I'm WAY over that 50% threshold and my results show above were done with the 80% crit chance.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm

80% crit and you don't critical almost everytime? Maybe Berlin does need to buff it, but the -30% condensed blade attack speed decrease didn't bother my speed much at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buff Prec Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff Prec Strike   Buff Prec Strike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buff Prec Strike
Page 1 of 1