Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter banned me

Go down 
+10
Troy
Mystifier
Eternal2
Zioro
Lord King
Ozirus
Zanos
Shadow
Ghost of ET
#Austic
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 pm

I mean he banned me cause I called him a faggot one time .-.
Why resort to banning when you could just mute if anything, he has a bias against me tbh
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:31 pm

How so true can't give anything to these damn human anymore cause they take advantage for it so strongly and start acting completely insane cause they (think) believe they have power.I say the only ones with power should be a select few selected by the Players and not troj cause it's clear he doenst know how to choose good admin.s.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:
How so true can't give anything to these damn human anymore cause they take advantage for it so strongly and start acting completely insane cause they (think) believe they have power.I say the only ones with power should be a select few selected by the Players and not troj cause it's clear he doenst know how to choose good admin.s.
nope...

seems like u called the wrong one a faggot emp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

You're dumb.

EMP has a history of being a douchebag.

He called Hunter a faggot.

Hunter told him to stop, or he would ban him.

EMP insulted hunter again.

EMP got banned.

YEAH I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF FUCKING WIZARD TO PREDICT THAT CHAIN OF EVENTS HUH

Last edited by Zanos on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:
I feel you on that, I dont wanna get into though because people things way to personally
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Zanos you're one of the idiot admin.s i'm talking about to 0-0.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:
I'm pretty sure if we voted on the GMs we'd get a bunch of people who just promised edits.

Quote :
Zanos you're one of the idiot admin.s i'm talking about to 0-0.

Yeah I abuse super hardcore and ban everyone I ever look at for blinking at me the wrong way and fucking with my aura. (You high bro?)
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Zanos wrote:
You're dumb.

EMP got banned.

YEAH I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF FUCKING WIZARD TO PREDICT THAT CHAIN OF EVENTS HUH
chill I dont have a history of being douchebag. Unban me pls I learned my lesson
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
You're dumb.

EMP got banned.

chill I dont have a history of being douchebag. Unban me pls I learned my lesson
Hunter will unban you when he feels like it or if one of the other staff members decides that they want to subject themselves to your lunacy again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 pm

lets make a vote for gms!!

1kkk exp if u vote for me!
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
You're dumb.

EMP got banned.

Hunter will unban you when he feels like it or if one of the other staff members decides that they want to subject themselves to your lunacy again.
lunacy? yall are unreal man
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
You're dumb.

EMP got banned.

Didn't you quit?
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

So many quotes. Anyway, how long is the ban? And lol hunter's not normally one of the gms to lash out so meh something more than what's said has to have happened.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Zioro wrote:
So many quotes. Anyway, how long is the ban? And lol hunter's not normally one of the gms to lash out so meh something more than what's said has to have happened.
bro you were in the vchat when it happened i think. Called him faggot then a lame
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
You're dumb.

EMP got banned.

Didn't you quit?
yea...didn't work out
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Forreal though its been a couple hours, can I get an unban
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Unban my niqqa Emp!
Back to top Go down

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 am

Ghost of ET wrote:

You can barely form a coherent sentence. You're a fucking fool and you think this is like the police and you should row row fight the power. Yea fuck you it's my game and my GMs are doing a fine job dealing with idiots like Emp that just trolls all fucking day and on the forums and shit. Stfu.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 am

Once again a player will not own up to his mistakes, so how about I tell the whole story?

First, I log onto server and make some random comment to everyone over OOC. Emp responds in help calling me a faggot. I warn EMP for two thins. 1. Help abuse, that is not what help is for. 2. Calling me a faggot.

Second, Leaf is having a discussion about Fuuma and Tai Jutsu Clan. I respond and say "Why would a Tai clan have Fuuma?". Emp responds by once again calling me a faggot. For the third time today I gave EMP another warning. I told him not to call me that again and he says "Or what". My response to that was that I'll ban you. Emp goes on to say that banning him for one word isn't fair and I tell him that it doesn't matter how you condense you insult, disrespect is disrespect.

Third, Emps response to my last comment was "ur a lame". Despite receiving multiple warnings Emp decided to continue to push his luck. Why? Maybe he feels he is above the rules? Maybe he is trying to be a troll? Maybe he's just stupid, but whatever the case may be I banned him. Also, since he felt the need to lie about the reason he was banned, the ban will be extended. Emp make a ban appeal in about a week. I'll unban you then. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Troy

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 am

Just keep him banned til full release.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 am

Mystifier wrote:
Once again a player will not own up to his mistakes, so how about I tell the whole story?

First, I log onto server and make some random comment to everyone over OOC. Emp responds in help calling me a faggot. I warn EMP for two thins. 1. Help abuse, that is not what help is for. 2. Calling me a faggot.

Second, Leaf is having a discussion about Fuuma and Tai Jutsu Clan. I respond and say "Why would a Tai clan have Fuuma?". Emp responds by once again calling me a faggot. For the third time today I gave EMP another warning. I told him not to call me that again and he says "Or what". My response to that was that I'll ban you. Emp goes on to say that banning him for one word isn't fair and I tell him that it doesn't matter how you condense you insult, disrespect is disrespect.

Third, Emps response to my last comment was "ur a lame". Despite receiving multiple warnings Emp decided to continue to push his luck. Why? Maybe he feels he is above the rules? Maybe he is trying to be a troll? Maybe he's just stupid, but whatever the case may be I banned him. Also, since he felt the need to lie about the reason he was banned, the ban will be extended. Emp make a ban appeal in about a week. I'll unban you then. Thanks.
Propaganda at its finest. You only warned me twice and i didnt say it was unfair, I asked you HOW it was fair. I am again going to ask the same question how is it fair to ban me for a week for that? Do you have some sort of bias against me? Why are you resorting to banning so much? whats the point of the mute button lol. And you said dont call you that again so I called you a lame anyway. But be honest were you hurt by my comments? Oh and I did own up to my "mistakes"
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 am

And to Berlin and Truth: Can yall really justify a week ban for this? Loyal player over here man
Back to top Go down

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

You say that you're gonna quit every other day.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
And to Berlin and Truth: Can yall really justify a week ban for this? Loyal player over here man

If I had a "delete character" verb I'd just do that instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter banned me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next