Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter banned me

Go down 
+10
Troy
Mystifier
Eternal2
Zioro
Lord King
Ozirus
Zanos
Shadow
Ghost of ET
#Austic
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Hunter banned me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Seriously though a week ban is waaay to severe for this
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:

For the amount of times you've been banned, I think it's perfectly fine, even unfair on the fact that it should be two weeks.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

For the amount of times you've been banned, I think it's perfectly fine, even unfair on the fact that it should be two weeks.
What? When have I been banned?
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I can recall three times you've been banned, twice by me. Once by Hunter. Three times, really? I honestly want you banned from the forums next slip up.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I can recall three times you've been banned, twice by me. Once by Hunter. Three times, really? I honestly want you banned from the forums next slip up.
Hmm I remember one of those. But my ingame status should affect my forum status, especially when I contribute to the forums
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Hmm I remember one of those. But my ingame status should affect my forum status, especially when I contribute to the forums

Very seldom, because I mostly see you trying to lead some sort of revolution (which is pretty confusing) and trying to fight with the staff at almost any turn.
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm

I don't understand him at all. I'm never online when he disrespects the GMs at all. But if I was. I'd never unban you. You sound annoying. Do you even play the game?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Very seldom, because I mostly see you trying to lead some sort of revolution (which is pretty confusing) and trying to fight with the staff at almost any turn.
What? dude I never fight with staff, unless you considering appealing a ban (this thread fighting)
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 pm

TrutH wrote:
I don't understand him at all. I'm never online when he disrespects the GMs at all. But if I was. I'd never unban you. You sound annoying. Do you even play the game?
Of course, I was one of the best a couple wipes ago before Medic was in. And to be honest I think he overreacted about the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
TrutH wrote:
Of course, I was one of the best a couple wipes ago before Medic was in. And to be honest I think he overreacted about the whole thing

Don't feel like looking it back over. But I'm pretty sure you abused admin help to call someone a faggot. Then after he warned you. You egged him on. If we unbanned you. You would just do a repeat of it. There is a limit to the bullshit we put up with. And you crossed it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm

TrutH wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
TrutH wrote:

Don't feel like looking it back over. But I'm pretty sure you abused admin help to call someone a faggot. Then after he warned you. You egged him on. If we unbanned you. You would just do a repeat of it. There is a limit to the bullshit we put up with. And you crossed it.
Maybe I can get some probation, a mute? Its been about 24 hours now
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I for one know how it feels to be banned from this game. It hurts a lot. So give me your key. This is your last chance. Mess up again and you are not coming back.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 pm

TrutH wrote:
I for one know how it feels to be banned from this game. It hurts a lot. So give me your key. This is your last chance. Mess up again and you are not coming back.
Pollard1026 thanks
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

I tried to avoid posting here again, but I see I must. Emp, I didn't overact, you need to learn the rules of the game because as it's been pointed out, you've been banned before. Basically he just complained until he was unbanned and given another chance? Well, I'm muting him. He is doing time either way.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Mystifier wrote:
I tried to avoid posting here again, but I see I must. Emp, I didn't overact, you need to learn the rules of the game because as it's been pointed out, you've been banned before. Basically he just complained until he was unbanned and given another chance? Well, I'm muting him. He is doing time either way.
Complain, where did I complain? Not to mention I was already banned for at least 24 hours
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 pm

It's settled. We can stop posting here now.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 am

Emp...... When The hell!! Did I ever post that freaking quote you put down? Don't put my name down and say what you want to say with it -.- pervert.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:55 am

Didn't know Emp was gay.

I knew he was a faggot, but I didn't think he actually liked men.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Zanos wrote:
Didn't know Emp was gay.

I knew he was a faggot, but I didn't think he actually liked men.

I did. He used to do this to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

To you too...?
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:29 am

Kutski wrote:

Emp...... When The hell!! Did I ever post that freaking quote you put down? Don't put my name down and say what you want to say with it -.- pervert.

She's right. You're very stupid boy, change that sig please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter banned me   Hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter banned me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2