Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid hunter banned me

Go down 
+7
Krypto406
Zanos
Mystifier
Shadow
Prototype
Ozirus
Dvdeses
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dvdeses

Stupid hunter banned me Empty
PostSubject: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm

In game name: Storm

Key: Dvdeses

Reason: idk y the derp banned me he kept making up rules and muting me for no reason when i tried to calm down captain cause he was raging saying karet abused and multikeyed. Then all of a sudden hunter muted me for 500 second for nothing saying chill caps in vsay like wtf, everyone uses damn caps in vsay. Last night he used teleport and killed me saying that wasnt his character it was another that hunter has no verbs and talking a whole lot of bullshit. I dont even want to play that game anymore so many derps including hunter abusing regularly letting the game ahead of his job being a gm he needs to be stripped. Im sure others feel this way also, and really hunter reducing my rep by 50 -_-.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

He banned you because you were talking shit about staff, insulting other players in your village constantly, and keep using caps in vsay. Everyone knows not to keep using caps in vchat or we get on there ass about. And then you insulted Hunter in help after he muted you, twice. Hunter mod account is level 7, so I HIGHLY doubt he teleported to you and kill you with it. Also, how does he abuse? Because he has an alt that he has been working on since beginning this wipe and kids eat his shit?

Edit: and his first mute was for 500 seconds, then extended it by 1k after you insulted him, and then you did again after that.

Last edited by Ozirus on Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Tbh your an asshole period so you making a ban appeal is like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", learn to speak to ppl better and maybe you wont get banned for disrespecting a GM. PS: everyone knows you insulted him so your best option is to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:16 pm

"I dont even want to play that game anymore so many derps..blabla"
why do u make this ban appeal then?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Ahh, I awaited this ban appeal, so here we go.

1. You were banned for multiple things after multiple warnings. You've been insulting me since Monday. You've been insulting and offending players. I was told this by many people in sand village. You abused help. Last, but not least you kept using all caps in vsay. After multiple warnings of ban and multiple mutings I banned you. What was your response to me after the warnings? I believe it was something along the lines of "Are you stupid?", "Stop fucking muting me", "I'm going to get you stripped, enjoy staff while it last".

2.Last night I tele killed you? You cant be serious. I'll break this down for you since you seem to be too dense to comprehend what I said last night. I have two chars. One staff char with staff verbs. One alt with nothing more than kage verbs. My staff char is a level 7 hyuuga with rotation and byakugan. It has no str, no nin, no tai, nothing to do damage with. Now, my uchiha on the other hand, can pwipe in you out in a matter of seconds. Now, when staff tele's to someone it annouces it in vsay. I tried to explain this to you, but you just seem to dumb to understand that. There was no message in vsay, hell my lvl 7 staff char isn't strong enough to kill you. The last thing I'm going to say on this is Learn2Track. The fact that you just lied on me will prolong your ban.

Edit: So many people posted in this before I finished typing D= lol.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:27 pm

ik hunter abuses regularly and he did tele kill me. I stand up for my self ppl insult me use caps in vsay and nothing happens to them but as soon as i stand up to hunter its a problem. He logged today and muted me for nothing saying chill for 100 seconds -_-. cause i accused him for abusing last night . village just siding with him cause hes a mod.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Im srry if u think that but i didnt use caps in vsay all the time so idk where u heard that from. I only used caps this one time to calm down cpt cause karet used his alt to hit cpt and get back our banner and they were both arguing.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Dvdeses wrote:
ik hunter abuses regularly

How? And proof?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm

People are siding with me because they know you're an ass. I muted you for 100 seconds the first time for insulting other players and told you to chill. I muted you a second time for Caps in vsay 500 seconds. I muted you a third time for abusing help, extended 500 seconds. Finally you constant help abuse and insulting me in help after being muted was you're final straw.

And go ahead keep saying a non staff char tele killed you. I'm sure everyone would love to hear that explanation.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:33 pm

This happens on every game i go on i stand up for my self and defend my self and ppl gang up on me and say shit. Also u didnt say now u appeared to me yet u jsut keep saying shit about ur alts and staff verbs. when i was in the middle no where and it seems that ur still hooked on that bit from last night when u were provoking me and attacking me constantly telling me about ur kills things i didnt realy care about, and thats y u came on and muted me for nothing saying chill.

Also muting 1 person in a quarrel doesnt solve anything u wasnt there when zed insulted me when i was telling sand to spam missions plz but u just rushed on and muted me for nothing -_-

Last edited by Dvdeses on Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol again I'll say Learn2Track and kiddo if I want to spam kill someone on my alt, I'll do just that. They dont call me Hunter for nothing:).
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Mystifier wrote:
Lol again I'll say Learn2Track and kiddo if I want to spam kill someone on my alt, I'll do just that. They dont call me Hunter for nothing:).
actually ur forcing us to call u that by naming urself hunter >:O
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Lmao shut up D=
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:38 pm

u ppl just love to assume. if the whole of sand village told the highest gm that u were abusing he would have no choice to believe them cause its sand against u. u listen to was everyone says except me idk how listening to one side of an argument is helping anyone. i used help to ask u y i was muted and u just wrote chill -_-.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:40 pm

thats wat i thought hunter
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Please be aware that there is a log that Berlin could view. If I were abusing they'd know. I'm only responding to this thread now so you can continue to entertain everyone. I'm curious to see if you'll change your plan or will you stick to this "Everyone is against me. I'm the good guy, but no one is believing me" story.

Last edited by Mystifier on Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:42 pm

If Hunter abuses then others would be here complaining about it also.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm

i already explained wat he did or wat i thought he did. he jsut logs and listens to first person who talks or says something bad about me." dvd stood up to me so this must be try he insults everyone"
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:46 pm

[quote="Dvdeses"]i already explained wat he did or wat i thought he did. he jsut logs and listens to first person who talks or says something bad about me." dvd stood up to me so this must be true he insults everyone"
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:47 pm

but ima done with this
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:48 pm

oz the other ban appeals should cover hunters abuse in the past
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Stop double and triple posting. Anyway, as I've said before in OOC. I watch everything..all the time...even if I'm not saying anything..I'm watching...reading...judging..lol. Seriously though, you should be done. I didn't even say anything to you about all the other times I saw you insulting me in vsay. As of now, I have no intention of unbanning you.
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:52 pm

After hunters trolling all of a sudden he started enforcing rules. If i ever play this game again ill start snitching on everyone and reporting every little thing when ppl insult others i hope they get muted also and when they use caps also. If thats how u want me to me an enforcing freak ill be like that and get everyone banned and muted often and annoy u even more

You think ppl like dying -_- u just provoke ppl
and the only time i ever insulted u in vsay was when u kept killing me for no reason and talking all the time annoying me.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I don't see you playing in the foreseeable future. My only request while you're banned is for you to learn how to spell, form a sentence and use the "Edit" button on your post. That way when you do report staff members or other players we'll be able to understand what you're saying without having to read it multiple times.

Also, if me killing people is provoking people to insult staff, other players, abuse help and vsay; then I've provoke 414 people and counting.

Last edited by Mystifier on Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dvdeses

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

shh idc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid hunter banned me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next