Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid hunter banned me

Go down 
+7
Krypto406
Zanos
Mystifier
Shadow
Prototype
Ozirus
Dvdeses
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanos

Zanos

Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Fuck off. Enjoy your ban.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Zanos wrote:
Fuck off. Enjoy your ban.

BOOM
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Why do people go and make ban appeals but have no screenies to prove what they say. If its word vs word, the staff always beats the regular player, get proof and you can win.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:56 pm

there is no proof
Back to top Go down
InfamAce

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Dvdeses wrote:
ik hunter abuses regularly and he did tele kill me. I stand up for my self ppl insult me use caps in vsay and nothing happens to them but as soon as i stand up to hunter its a problem. He logged today and muted me for nothing saying chill for 100 seconds -_-. cause i accused him for abusing last night . village just siding with him cause hes a mod.

He muted you for 100 seconds because you kept insulting me telling me to "gtfo" calling me a "bitch" and a "derp" also that you "hate all these noobs in sand".
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Egor wrote:
there is no proof

Right, cant prove something that never happened lol
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

I hate all the nubs in sand too...

Anyways, I wanted you banned since that day you argued about Naruto>Goku...even tho stupid nubs are sometimes entertaining

I love how you just make all this thread thinking you have enough autority to 'change' the shits u want. By the way, hope this is a perma ban. If you're having this kind of problems on other games too, i hope they'll ban you too, wannabe smartasses shouldnt be allowed to use a computer...
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Sounds like you earned this ban. I can't recall you using caps in Vsay, but other people are saying you do. I don't know whether you criticized the Staff, so that's between you and them. Besides, Hunter has an alt with out powers he uses to kill people, so I doubt he teleported to you. Therefore, you're guilty on all counts and the rest of us should stop adding fuel to the fire by replying on this pointless thread. You're just making the Sand village look bad.
Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 Abandon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:14 am

lol if you have this problem in all the other games you play im pretty sure the problem is with you, not everyone else.

its like bronze league players going "omg noob team every game gg"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid hunter banned me   Stupid hunter banned me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid hunter banned me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2