Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medic Chakra Punch

Go down 
+7
Zanos
Polkjm
Shadow
Kidogima
ElpChidori
Egor
meteorphoenix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:43 am

This is a rather minor addition, simply put, I want to know the cooldown of my "G" punch skill (just like windpalm for windies). So if you have enhanced strength jutsu on your hotslot, when you use the "G" skill, a cooldown shows over the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:53 am

I like it
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:50 am

You stole my idea bro. Neutral @ New Medic Skill
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:56 am

yeah he kinda made this suggestion in the middle of my thread about wanting a medic skill to cure poison
Back to top Go down

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:16 am

This has nothing to do with your thing. Did you even read the topic?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:21 am

lul
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:53 am

He said the guy had already talked about it, not that it was his thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

elp suggested a new punch
this guy here just wants a way to see the cd of the g button for medics
so it doesnt have anything to do with that other topic
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Well it's something that is similar towards my suggestion. That's what I kinda meant.
Back to top Go down

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:16 pm

how so
Back to top Go down

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm

in regards to this yeah ill implement it
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Subject: Re: new skill for medics Yesterday at 2:27 pm
Well. Not trying to sound opposing to you Rod but, fighting a Medic over a longer period will surely herald your end. Moreover, they have the Nerve jutsu + Poison/blind. So they shouldn't have anything like a buff, though a new jutsu might come in handy.

I told on the RB passives before that, maybe Medics could use something like a Tsunade Chakra Punch (Tsunade vs Orochimaru).
It would work as a visible blue chakra hand, that gives a nice knock back with it. When a wall is hit, they take double damage, and makes a small crater on that impact. And when a wall is hit, they'd have a slight stun. The jutsu can be used in combination with that Hulk Smash, or other stuff. At least Medics could use Combo's that way.

----

That was what I wrote. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

That's not similar to this suggestion at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Zanos wrote:
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:29 pm

What a fail...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:19 pm

I think the title to this should have been "Medic Chakra Punch Cooldown", since Elp didn't read the guys actual post, he thought it was referring to his suggestion. And he ended up looking retarded. lmao
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey.. even I have times where I get home stretching out being tired from University, and scroll down stuff absent-mindedly. I have a huge swift of concentration due to my studies. But you are right though, I made myself look retarded. And a note: I never really played with a Medic, so I solely thought that they didn't have anything like that to begin with.
Back to top Go down
hykaruz

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Still waiting   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Still waiting for the CD on the G thingy ,since Berlin said he would get it done....maybe he forgot?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Shadow wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medic Chakra Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Chakra Punch   Medic Chakra Punch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic Chakra Punch
Page 1 of 1