Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree   Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Well with everyone hating on clan suggestions, and me still being in a suggestion mood, I've decided to help Berlin speed up the process for tai specailist by giving him some skill tree ideas for them.

Tier 1
Iron fist: Increase attack power by 3/6/9/12/15.
Inner Blood: Increases hp by 5/10/15%.
Momentum: Increase attack damage by 4/8/12/16/20%

Tier 2
Unseen speed: After body flicker you turn invisible for 1/2/3 seconds.
Speed Demon: Increase attack speed by 9/18/27/36/45%
Deadliness: +5/10/15/20/25% critical strike rate.

Tier 3
Taijutsu Mastery: Lowers the Cooldown on your taijutsu skills by 5/10/15%.
Gates mastery:While in gates your run speed increases by one rank. (Can go passed rank 1)
Inhuman strength: When you critical while in gates you do an additional 20/40/60% attack power damage per second every second for 3 seconds to your opponent. Will also slow the opponent.

Tier 4
Youth: Increase hp regeneration by 2/4/6.
Speedy:You decrease slows by one rank when you reach 50% hp. (Rank 1 slows will not affect you.)
Powerful Body: 10/15/20% of your current chakra is added to your hp. (Could be current or maximum chakra. I don't know yet.

Tier 5
Double Strike: Gives you a 10/20/30% chance to hit your opponent twice with one attack. (Could work for your jutsus as well, but I don't know if that would be overpowered.)
Durability: Decrease the duration of the debuffs from gates by 15/30/45%
Will Power: Has a 30% chance to get back up after death. You will not be able to use gates after getting up, but you will move at max speed and be immune from damage for 5 seconds. You cannot rest during those 5 seconds, however.

Last edited by Eternal2 on Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree   Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:28 am

I like it. Inhuman Speed and Gates Mastery seem to be the same thing though. In my opinion the chance to double hit should either stick to only jutsus or melee. Both I think would be over the top. Melee might be over the top too since theyde probably have around 400% attack speed. I like will power but maybe they should revive with like 1% HP. Just an idea. Don't want people relying on that and making it like Snake DNA's revive. Also when Lee fought Gaara and was unconcious he was barely standing, I think it would be fair that it's only 1% hp with temporary invincibility. And correct me if I'm wrong but isnt there 6 tiers in skill trees? Just wondering if you know or not. But overall nice work :3
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree   Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

It was supposed to be with 1% hp. They're just invincible for 5 seconds, so they can actually do something lol.
And yeah, I guess I accidentally put the same one twice, oops lol. I'll fix it.
And yeah, I was gonna add the 6th later. lol.
This is mainly just to give Berlin some skill tree passive ideas anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree   Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Specailist Skill Tree
Page 1 of 1