Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha

Go down 
+5
Meww
Shadow
Kyuz
chrisw
lRoderick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:32 am

Thats it, after I saw this happen, after being stunned once by someone around my level with my tier of tanky/ hp-ness? I have to make a nerf topic now

Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha 32110318

Yes ladies and gentlemen
, the Uchiha nerf topic by yours truly is finally here. I'm sure you'll all jump to say why you think Uchiha is op, but I think I'll give my spiel first.

Now Before I begin, I'm well aware that landing as a uchiha is something serious, I played one before and I'll admit its hard to land things. But now, now its not a skill clan anymore... it's... it's more, I landed chidori current so I win. Now with the stun fix coming, thats all fun and dandy, but that doesnt stop the fact that this clan not only has one stun, but 4, so the stun fix doesnt fix anything but make the fight slightly more longer.

Body Illusion level is now level 2! You stun the enemy for 0.5 second when this ability activates

You have learned your third fire jutsu, Dragon Flames Jutsu. You shoot a
quick wire forward binding the first enemy struck for 1.5 second. If it
hits a enemy, you set the wire in flames and replace your body with a
clone, dealing ninjutsu damage to the enemy.

You have learned Chidori Current. This move emits a chidori around your body, paralysing and damaging everyone around you.

And word is, tsuk or whatever it is, also stuns.

Really? Does a clan really need 4 stuns? Why doesnt sand have 4 stuns? It has the slowest possible combat in the game in comparrison to the other clans. Why doesnt wind have 4 stuns? It's a nin clan too, why can't they have more stuns?

The combat of this clan has gone -far- over in comparison to what other clans can do. Uchiha has the ability to meta dodge the next attack that comes, and after doing that they have the ability to stun you, untop of drop 2-3 more stuns after along with fire.

So let me map this out for you.

You get hit by piercing gaze(one of the 3 tiled sows uchiha has) And then if your against a skilled uchiha, get hit by dragon flames. You then could get hit by inferno. Guess what? Theres enough time to land a chidori current right after that, or if not, doesnt matter as big as the AOE is, you'll land it anyhow. So in another wave of stun, you can take more fire to the face. And after the stun is over? Another 3 tiled slow(crows) can or will be thrown at you.

Sounding alot like a kaguya thread right? Except ya know, Kaguya doesnt have 4 stuns to throw at you.

Now its a skill based clan, I understand that, but where has the skill gone? The fights are literally who lands chidori or stun when, and they win. Only longer fights are uchiha vs uchiha and thats because of body illusion. And with the mang revamp, on a skilled user, GG balance.

Oh! And ontop of all of this, we can't say Uchiha still revolves around skills because it has -homing- skills. And with shurikens that also home, your pretty much just going to be stuck in a flurry of slows and stuns, and odds are, your going to lose.

You don't need skill anymore as Uchiha, you need to turn level 60.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:46 am

I agree, all clans should be the same. They should have the same types of jutsus just different animations.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:30 am

That would be boring as fuck.
I think that if they're as OPed as Rod says (which wouldnt surprise me) nerfing those stuns should be considered..
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:53 am

chidori current should neither stun nor slow imo...it should just deal damage and push everyone around u back a few steps (just like chidori does)

that crow jutsu shouldnt stun/slow u...it should just mess up with ur eyes

i didnt rly see anyone use piercing gaze after it was changed, so dunno...

dragon flames should bind the enemy only until it hits

and body illusion should stay the way it is, without stun of chidori current it would take some skill to use it offensive
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

_Shadow_ wrote:
chidori current should neither stun nor slow imo...it should just deal damage and push everyone around u back a few steps (just like chidori does)
completely agree on this

_Shadow_ wrote:
that crow jutsu shouldnt stun/slow u...it should just mess up with ur eyes
agreed

_Shadow_ wrote:
dragon flames should bind the enemy only until it hits
agreed

I seriously think any clan having more then 1 stun is OP thats just way over the top in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Nerf stuns, no slows from inferno or flame jutsus(especially with the stuns now AND epheraml), haven't fought a good one yet on my alt that does enough damage to me, so we will see about that.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:41 pm

1st. I dont like the idea shadow posted for current. Why would it push you back? Chidori is a head on collision while current is electricity on the ground.

2nd. I was thinking last night, inferno probably shouldn't slow.

3rd. Body Illusion stun should be taking out. I'm not even sure why it stuns.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6-n5kpOx0
not at all, it should push u back...without stun...but maybe a small slow
body illusion is not the problem...in fact noone ever used it as an offensive move before current was added..so it shouldnt be touched

chidori current should be changed, crow jutsu shouldnt slow (it should only blind u), inferno shouldnt slow at all, dragon flames bind should dissolve at the hit

with new revamp we got more ways to slow/stun which is pretty much bs considering its uchiha and not some clan like sand who relys on slows/stuns

again i hate how uchiha is turning into a clan who relys more and more on slows/stuns
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:00 pm

The stun for body illusion was just added. It doesn't need to be there.

I'm still not very found of the current idea you suggested. It does need a change, but not that. Maybe make it 2x2 instead of 3x3.

The crow jutsu is fine how berlin has it, so is dragon flames. The way dragon flames is now is how sasuke used i in the anime against naruto.

Inferno shouldn't slow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:04 pm

meh...other ppl (wheres eternal?) will complain soon enough anyway...uchiha was fine without crow jutsu slow and dragon flames bind..now its probably op again

w/e

EDIT: and body illusion stun was in the passive before the revamp i think
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Uchiha I hardly knew ye
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:27 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:

No, it never stunned until the revamp, and a passive like that was never in the old skilltree.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
meh...other ppl (wheres eternal?) will complain soon enough anyway...uchiha was fine without crow jutsu slow and dragon flames bind..now its probably op again

w/e

Lol well of course, he will complain, but I'm not against a nerf this time; just what you've suggested. Body Illusion stun should be removed and inferno shouldn't slow.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Since you noobs are so bad at looking for flaws and how to balance uchiha, this is my spiel.

Chidori current like Shadow says should just do a burst damage kinda thing pushing the person away. This way theres no big ass AOE that will 90% of the time hit you. 2x 2 chidori is still bad because good uchihas know how to get close

Body illusion can stay as is, its just .5, which gives you the chance to either run away with a head start or land a stun right afterwards

Dragon flames needs to just be a stun like you and that person is stuck in that position, no bullshit like you stop them then able to unleash another Fire skill on you, thats retarded.

Inferno is hard as it is to land, so it can stay as is because Uchiha still need slows

Crows should stay, and piercing gaze be removed. Lietrally the same skill except one blinds you. That, or keep piercing gaze , and like shadow syas, make crows just blind only. Having 2 of the same skill is retarded.

Of course naturally the damage needs to be nerfed on fire, since no matter what your going to get hit -hard- if dragon flames and any other flame move gets landed on you, because dps.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm

ah rigt...body illusion passive was only for its cd and crit rate...
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:42 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Since you noobs are so bad at looking for flaws and how to balance uchiha, this is my spiel.

Chidori current like Shadow says should just do a burst damage kinda thing pushing the person away. This way theres no big ass AOE that will 90% of the time hit you. 2x 2 chidori is still bad because good uchihas know how to get close

Body illusion can stay as is, its just .5, which gives you the chance to either run away with a head start or land a stun right afterwards

Dragon flames needs to just be a stun like you and that person is stuck in that position, no bullshit like you stop them then able to unleash another Fire skill on you, thats retarded.

Inferno is hard as it is to land, so it can stay as is because Uchiha still need slows

Crows should stay, and piercing gaze be removed. Lietrally the same skill except one blinds you. That, or keep piercing gaze , and like shadow syas, make crows just blind only. Having 2 of the same skill is retarded.

Of course naturally the damage needs to be nerfed on fire, since no matter what your going to get hit -hard- if dragon flames and any other flame move gets landed on you, because dps.

No. Staff will talk with berlin and he'll decide.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Mystifier wrote:
lRoderick wrote:

No. Staff will talk with berlin and he'll decide.

I disagree with the current jutsu suggestions, there stupid as fuck and won't be happening. If anything, chidori current should be changed to a 2x2 stun instead of 3x3. if illusion stays as only .5, I'm fine it, I figured it would increase when mastered. Also, wire stun needs to break on hit.

Edit: Inferno slows need to be taken out also.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:59 pm

After testing DF the concept of it is actually really cool, but because it current should only slow, not stun.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Mystifier wrote:
After testing DF the concept of it is actually really cool, but because it current should only slow, not stun.

DF>combo spam>current>more spam

OP as fuck. Current needs to either slow only or make the stun only 1-1.5 second mastered instead of 3
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Piercing Gaze before it's mastered is almost impossible to hit, even with the 3 tiles since you have to be facing each other.

Uchiha still need some sort of slow, but I believe it should be separate from inferno and lower because at lower levels it's almost impossible to hit someone when all everyone does it run around spamming. Maybe get rid of some of the other passive damage buffs and change it to a slow.(Also Rod inferno wasn't working at all yesterday, I had 2 points in it and you never burned so yeah) With all the damage passives before inferno it seems ok but I can imagine that if inferno was working you would have won none of those fights.

Chidori current c/d is really low for what it does, and it shouldn't push them back, why would you want to knock someone out of your fire?

Crow jutsu is just fine, has a decent cd and not extremely easy to hit.

So yeah long story short, remove some passive damage buffs and give them a slower sooner so they aren't miss, miss, miss, hit and it's over.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

I like the idea of Chidori current becoming just a normal jutsu.

The fact that dragon flames is basically the snake bind jutsu, but does way more damage, is just op. It should freeze you with the opponent during the period that they are stunned, and the caster can't use jutsus during that time also.

Uchihas have aoes, they really don't need all of these stuns/slows. Only Crow should stun for it's .5 seconds, and with emphermal's slow you can basically land a few hits anyway. With those by themselves there should be no problems.

Inferno though, don't even get me started. It is really really overpowered. Think about it. 50% flame dmg per half sec for 2.5 seconds. With 35 nin that's 50x5, which equals 250. Cleave is 2.5% hp for 4 seconds. If the opponent has an average of 1.7k hp like most people that's about 170 dmg. So basically Inferno is much stronger than cleave, slows unlike cleave, and has no CD unlike cleave. (Thank god it doesn't stack. Or does it? Hell, I'd believe it.) Considering the fact that Kaguya is a tai clan and could benefit more from a slow all I can ask is "What the fuck is this? Rise of the Uchihas?" Why does this clan have to have a jutsu that is at least 40% better than any jutsu you have no matter what clan you are? (excluding snake)

I wouldn't mind the damage if they could barely slow me and I could run. Right now Uchihas have a huge mount of slows/stuns (Way more than any tai clan) surrounded by some of the most powerful jutsus in the game.

Not even the hard core Uchiha fans can deny it now. This clan needs a nerf.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

bring back explosion. now that Uchiha has an arsenal of slows/stuns would be the perfect timing
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:57 pm

go go eternal! we are counting on u ... but dont touch my damage (inferno excluded)...
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Berlin, ozirus and I have tested uchiha out as a 120 cap. The nerfs for Uchiha have been decided. Please refrain from posting more nerf threads regarding Uchiha until you see the nerf update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha   Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats right, I'm mad at Uchiha
Page 1 of 1