Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Burial

Go down 
+2
Ohadx
heltei15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Sometimes Sand Burial does not work when multiple burials are being done.

For example.

Sand Manipulation (the bigy sand that surounds the enemy) - Burial
1-2 sec later
Sand Shower - Burial and this burial does not work, the icon is still there for 2-3 seconsd but we cannot use burial.
^Only happens sometimes, dunno if reducing the timme of each burial will make it more consecutive...

And shukaku pike is destroyed by a shuriken, dunno if that is suposed to happen..
Back to top Go down
Ohadx

Ohadx

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:11 pm

thats exactly the oppositve ohadx.
I've read that before, I use Sand manipulation and catch them, then I burial them and thereafter in a sec after I burial(1st burial) while they are slowd I use sand shower and sometimes I cannot burial(2nd burial) them, and the icon is present, I don't know if I'm being clear here, because I do not use both jutsus together nor is Sand shower cloaking with Sand Manipulation, both are used in different times. Its like sand burial gets a "invincibility frame" after the first Burial and cannot be used... Dunno if this is on purpose tho..
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Sounds more like an invisible C/D..
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Sounds more like an invisible C/D..
this is more likely than a bug...
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Can't be a invisible cooldown because I can do it sometimes, it is maybe dependant on the timer, the faster I perform this the more chances of it bugging happens.

And sand burial has no cooldown, I can "auto attack 3 times" burial and sand shower burial right after...I think this has just happend to me with sand manipulation
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:34 pm

I honostly have never had any problem like this o.O I usually do like 6 burials right after another instantly :I soo idk thats weird.. and yes me and elp both posted a thread about projectiles sucking I think that berlin might have said something about making it so projectiles cancel out other projectiles based on how strong it is.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Thats good news Mew, but about this, I might do a video of it if necessary, It may only happen when you perform your actions with burial too fast, pressing alot of times burial might create errors/flaws :/
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

I dont think so i spammed it like crazy XD I honestly never had an issue with burial o.o Only issue i had was sand shower/barrage not working wen i hit the button lol :l
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

well that happens to me, but with burial and not sand shower...xD dem bugs Razz
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:49 pm

That's weird? o.o ur shower/barrage works every time? Me and Hunter had issues with it not working :l
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Like yeh, I never had problems with it, only problems with Sand shower/barrage not burial the enemys after sand manipulation burial :s

...wait Mew...I think we found the guilty one...

( •_•)
( •_•)>(⌐■_■)
(⌐■_■)
(⌐■_■) (•_• )
ITS sand shower!
(⌐■_■)
YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

I know what he is referring to and yes I've had this problem. If you Coffin + Burial then immediately after catch them in partial burial conditions, the burial may not work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Burial   Sand Burial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Burial
Page 1 of 1