Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heltei15

heltei15

Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. Empty
PostSubject: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:28 pm

I never had such a problems with clans like I have with this one.
I dunno why mew didn't get such a bugs or if did she didn't noticed by luck.

1 * : If you bodyflicked and during the time you bodyflicked and 1 seconds after the animation ends, if you sand coffin, the sand becomes uncontrolable and only goes straight, but you can move.
2* : Sand burial : Sometimes this jutsu can't be used, I've fought Musab and after a sand tsunami I caught him with Sand Shower and couldn't burial him, and he had the icon of sand pieces on him.
3* :Sometimes (yes mew I got it..) you can't sand shower... you have to press like 2-3 times to actually shoot it.
4** :Using sand coffin becomes hard when it jumps tiles, sand coffin goes from 1-2 tiles per sec/halfsec to 3-4 per sec/halfsec when moving straight from a line sometimes, becoming impossible to predicting its future moviments from the user and the enemy itself...(Fix its speed to a point that the user can have a better control of it)

Edit *

Another bug found...

5 * After sand shield you cannot use jutsus (ANY kind of jutsus not even sub or sand shower..) for like 5 seconds...

6* You have mastered Sand Burial. You can now use it while you are controlling sand coffin. <- You can't.

7* Flames do 100% of its damage to sand shield...

8* The tier 5 passive "Ultimate defense" doesn't work / properly.

There are 2 others that only happend twice and I'm waiting for it to happen again in a fight..if it does and I find out what made it happen I will post it here.
Thats'all Wink

Last edited by heltei15 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm

I've encoutered all of these except the last one. That last one sounds like lag on your part.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Mystifier wrote:
I've encoutered all of these except the last one. That last one sounds like lag on your part.

Could be...I don't know gotta see my ping and fix my modem if it is my internet !
Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Nah, I get what he means by the last one. It's like chidori, if someone is 1 square away from you catching them is a bitch, becuase you move 2 squares when you tap the arrow key instead of 1. Coffin could live with being very slightly slower.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:34 pm

If coffin were any slower the clan would suck. Sand Clan is fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:36 pm

@Eternal
Exactly, the way sand coffin is now its very unusable in fights...stand still with a pretty messy sand manipulation to control...is like gamble, the people are not going to stand still nor will have rank 3 speed, with rank 1 its impossible to catch with, and sand shower slow they will sub/smoke bomb...it requires some kind of rework imo, because for the damage it deals it does not compensate you being so full open to attacks..
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm

This is very untrue. Not trying to start anything here, but you guys probably aren't good with sand. I use and aim just fine with sand coffin.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Not to start a war either but I can also aim with sand coffin but not agains't runners that go off screen once I use it.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

You just need to get better with it. Rod is the road runner of the game and I can still catch him. That's just a sand weakeness. Players may run off screen when you coffin. You have to figure a way around that.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:32 pm

True, with the time I might get better with it, anyways.
Like the main target of this topic is to fix sand bugs which I'm tired of fighting and losing dps because a burial couldn't be used or sand coffin bugged with body flicker, this should be kinda fixed as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:01 pm

I never had too many problems with hitting with Sand coffin, and why did you think what I suggested was a nerf, Hunter? I was just saying that it's a bit too hard to control unless you slow your opponent.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I never had too many problems with hitting with Sand coffin, and why did you think what I suggested was a nerf, Hunter? I was just saying that it's a bit too hard to control unless you slow your opponent.
Be honest, it is hard to hit, it requires experience, skill.

Sand can be considered one of the only clan that actually need some skill to be played with.
Yes I'm looking at you Iron, AoE enourmous range jutsus that require no aim whatsoever do not require any kind of skill, well but you need atleast 1 hand.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Hopefully the bugs can be fixed and eternal it sounds like a nerf because people can already outrun coffin, making it slower will be worse.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:03 am

Another bug found...

5 * After sand shield you cannot use jutsus (ANY kind of jutsus not even sub or sand shower..) for like 5 seconds...

Please berlin have a look at this when you can.

Another bug..

6* You have mastered Sand Burial. You can now use it while you are controlling sand coffin. <- You can't.

Last edited by heltei15 on Tue May 28, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Another...bug

7* Flames do 100% of its damage to sand shield...
Back to top Go down
Enmaa

Enmaa

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

Yeah, all of these happen to me too, especially when I use use coffin and it just goes straight. These bugs makes this clan so fucking annoying to play as, when I get 2v1'd I just want facewall myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.   Sand - Full of bugs - Listed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand - Full of bugs - Listed.
Page 1 of 1