Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
kyle2120
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle2120

Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:02 am

A nice little stat calculator to help you build your character. 

There's the ability to share your stats with other people via the share button (you need to copy yourself though).

Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator QrY1WMS

Currently it's on my old test game hub... I'm not a BYOND member so I can't directly host the files on byond nor create new hubs.
http://www.byond.com/games/Kyle2120/TestGame

Feel free to share your builds here along with any presets you would like added.

New version is up, you might have to remove your old version to install the new one.

Last edited by kyle2120 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 pm

This is dope.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:13 pm

I added a few commands + all of the preset builds
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 am

Krypto406 wrote:
This is dope.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 am

add in the formulas for each jutsu then it might be nice
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:12 pm

#Austic wrote:
add in the formulas for each jutsu then it might be nice
That'd be great in theory if I had access to the source so I could do so. That's the reason I don't have exp calculated as well.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm

https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t586-official-base-damage-chart-last-updated-june-10-2013

there is that but most of it has probably been tweaked a bit by now, but it should be around the same amount
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:14 am

Next version will set the default stat cap and level cap. It's coming when the wipe happens/update. I might look into some other things like what you suggested. No guarantees for it yet though.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Updated;

Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator PPzuxqS

Now includes Experience (spelled wrong every where ofc). You can reset it at whatever level you want. Now you can see how much experience you'll need from 99-150 or whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Elp

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:56 am

Theres a virus in it. It saves your build and sends it to him.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 pm

ShadowV3 wrote:
Theres a virus in it. It saves your build and sends it to him.
Lmao, I don't need anyones build >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator   Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Next Generation Stat Calculator
Page 1 of 1