Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapid Palms change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 pm

So with this cap rapid palms got impossible to play with. A precise user can easily get 30 stam and still woop ass, because he needs no tai at all. I (a rapid user) on the other hand cant afford to get stam because i need alot of tai. With the 120 cap i could still get stam and all but now its not affordable. So rapid needs some kind of change. For example making the attack power fixed, like precise fixes the atk speed. Something that makes them even.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Or nerf precise, to make them even? just brainstorming here
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:45 am

Or bring back the speed into attack power =D?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm

its not like precise is op, its just that with rapid im squishy as fuck, so nerfind precise wouldnt help rapid a bit....
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:51 am

Vegito05 wrote:
its not like precise is op, its just that with rapid im squishy as fuck, so nerfind precise wouldnt help rapid a bit....
^ Valid point right here. Anyway, from what I know is that Dante will work on the balance of Hyuuga soon. I can agree with you that Rapid Palms is pretty useless. 

Back when the level cap was 150, it was possible to pick both stances and switch between them in combat. That actually allowed Rapid Palms to be more effective (After you had taken away the defense of your foe). But having it as a stand-alone is pretty much as crappy as Medic Strenght Stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rapid Palms change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapid Palms change   Rapid Palms change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapid Palms change
Page 1 of 1