Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D Empty
PostSubject: Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D   Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Not sure If I read the rules correct but here is my Inazuka idea. Make any changes if you want Very Happy and Reply please.

~Inazuka~
This a clan based on dog and owner relationship along with beast actions to get an upperhand with speed in
a battle.

NIN-
SPD-|||||
INT-
TAI-|||||
STR-|||||
STA-|||
HS-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Jutsu~
Level 4- You've just be given your dog which will help you fight in battle. It will be next to you even outside of combat.Once called into battle it attacks it's enemy for 3 seconds.

Level 9 - You have learned Dynamic Marking. For 5 seconds you coat your enemy in urine to use your scent to locate them.

Level 10 - Your Dynamic Mark is level 2. The scent time has increased.(7seconds)

Level 13 - You have learned Beast Human Clone. This justu transforms your dog into you, increasing damage

done to the enemy by 50%. For 3 seconds

Level 14 - You have learned Fang Passing Fang. This jutsu makes you throw a purple gas bomb if it hits an enemy you blind them, hitting them from all sides with a Spinning Attack.

Level 18 -  Your Fang Passing Fang is now level 2. The duration of the attack has increased.

Level 19 - Your Dynamic Marking is now mastered. The urine is now acid causing damage to the enemy.

Level 20 - Your Human Beast Clone is now level 2. Your dog can now stay transformed for a loner duration.

Level 22 - You have learned Double-Headed Wolf Technique. With this jutsu, you and your dog use
transformation jutsu to transform into a Double Headed Wolf for 3 seconds. Changes Fang over Fang to Fang
Wolf Fang. Damage is increased by 10%.  Premastered!

Level 26 - Your Fang Passing Fang is now mastered. The damage of the attack has increased.

Level 28 - Your Dog Summon is now level 2. The time duration has increased.(5 seconds)

Level 30 - You have learned Rotating Fang. Unlike Fang over Fang this jutsu does only 1 attack but does more damage. You go up 5 tiles and knock back the enemy if hit.

Level 32 - Your Dog Summon is now mastered. The damage increases by 5%.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Skill Tree~
Tier1
Inner Blood- Increases Max HP by 5%/10%/15%
Friendship- Your Dog Max HP is increased by 3%/6%/9%
Inner Chakra-Your Max Chara is increased by 5%/10%/15%

Tier2
Beast Mimicry-For 4/6/8 seconds you're inmmue to slows and your attack speed is increased.
Dog Rage-When your dog is hit it changes red and increases it's attack damage. Cooldown 120/90/60 seconds
Sharp Teeth-Your dog attack slows the enemy for .5/1/1.5 seconds.

Tier3
Military Pill-Your attack power increases by 5%/10%/15%
Switch-a-Roo- If you are hit you switch places with your dog(If it is out) Cooldown is 100 secoonds.
Passing Fang- Press G to do Passing Fang. Home to your enemy but does low damage. Slows enemy. For .5 seconds.

Tier4
Hound-Your Dog damage is increased by 2%/4%/6%.
Defensive Sense- Your Dog takes more hits from before. Dog defense increase by 10%/20%/30%.
Eye Trouble- When you use Dynamic Marking it hits the enemies eyes. Blinding them for 2/3/4 seconds.

Tier5
Gas Pound-The Gas Bomb has impact damage based on 6%/12%/18% of maximum chakra.
Howl-Your Defense increases by 10% for 3/4/5 seconds.
Penetraiting Fang- your Passing Fang goes through your enemy increasing damage.

Tier6
Three-Headed Wolf-This jutsu replaces 2 Headed Wolf but damage is increased. Cooldown is increased by 50%.
Bond-Your Jutsu Cooldown has been lowered by 3%/6%/9%
Fling Man Fang- When you use clone jutsu it sends a Passing Fang at your enemy, Shares a cooldown with Passing Fang.This one does not slow.
===================================================================
For conclusion Edit anyways that is needed I know that the Skill Tree gonna need sometune ups. Im not
perfect with it.
Back to top Go down
Kazaki

PostSubject: Re: Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D   Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 pm

i like the idea and the build
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D   Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Kazaki wrote:

Evil or Very Mad Have you forgotten about something? Evil or Very Mad

Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D Tumblr_mytqteViOa1solfhro1_500

But yea...i like it too... silent
Back to top Go down
Kazaki

PostSubject: Re: Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D   Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 am

Cream wrote:
Kazaki wrote:

Evil or Very Mad Have you forgotten about something? Evil or Very Mad

Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D Tumblr_mytqteViOa1solfhro1_500

But yea...i like it too... silent

lmao same here. Me and Dars worked hard on those ideas and Dante still hasnt added it. Dont lose hope on it ppl wil come 2 their sences. P.S imma start playing rotp again its p boring without a good game around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D   Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuka Clan of Dogs :D
Page 1 of 1