Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay bugs ahoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Clay bugs ahoy Empty
PostSubject: Clay bugs ahoy   Clay bugs ahoy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:31 am

Compiled from both personal experiences and secondhand reports, these are the bugs that are currently an issue for the Clay clan:

-The Terror Dedication talent doesn't work. The mines are produced when the Exploding Clone dies, but the mines do nothing if people walk over them. They also seem to last shorter than normal mines.

-The Inevitable Destruction talent doesn't work. It is supposed to reduce damage during and after C4 (the last skill Clays get) but it does no such thing.

-Last Resort's bonus damage doesn't seem to hit more than one target in the area of C3. It should hit all the targets.

-You can't hit invisible targets with C3 or C4.

-C1 Spiders don't detonate if players run into them unless they explicitly run into them from the front.

-C2 Dragon's explosion drops the fiery Scorched Earth AOE at your feet, instead of at the explosion.

-Last Laugh cannot be clicked in Sound village.

Would really appreciate a Dante response in the thread to know whether he's seen this.

Dante requested I add Clay suggestions into here, so:

Clay cooldowns are long as hell. They have no bread and butter, and while that's okay if the class revolves around it, they need to have something that allows them to affect the field other than landmines (since laying them at your feet is somewhat unsafe), because most Clay are pretty squishy and have to consume their own health (for C4). Reduce their overall cooldowns on C1 and C2, or buff the strength of the Deadly Barrage talent so C1 can be spammed in bursts.

Change the Diamond passive to something relevant. Raw health is nice in general, but doesn't really add anything unique to the class. Maybe make their large explosions drop landmines where they detonate, or something crazy like that.

Reduce or remove the cooldown on the Shockwave talent, and possibly increase the damage. This allows for an alternative 'punch Clay' kind of build that wouldn't be suitable for a squishier clay, and perhaps give it normal crit scaling instead of only working with Katsu (but if you're going to make the explosion work with Katsu I suggest keeping some sort of cooldown on it since 40% stun chance on no cooldown is insane). I can see this style being a sort of 'suicide style' where your punches do a lot of damage but deal damage back to you, and maybe knock you or your target back (perhaps into landmines?).  

Remove the cooldown on setting landmines. It has a low cooldown to begin with, and seems to have a cooldown on when a mine regenerates already. Put the cooldown (and nin cooldown reduction) on that instead of the laying of the mine itself. Being able to set up a little 'base' inside of a fight should be easy to do and may allow Clays to distance themselves from people, and the cap on landmines out prevents them from just mining the shit out of entire villages. This kind of ties into the first suggestion and may closely represent the idea of how Dante wants Clay to work (Clays have long cooldown but high impact skills, and create a safe haven for themselves when they're on cooldown).

Last edited by Suspicious on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

Clay bugs ahoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay bugs ahoy   Clay bugs ahoy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 12:44 am

Not sure if bug. But you can use mastered substitution Mid-C4's charge to change the explosion's location.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Clay bugs ahoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay bugs ahoy   Clay bugs ahoy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Updated with more bugs.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Clay bugs ahoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay bugs ahoy   Clay bugs ahoy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:46 am

Sorry for double posting, just wanted to bring this to attention: Inevitable Destruction still doesn't work. A lot of the other issues have been addressed and were fixed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay bugs ahoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay bugs ahoy   Clay bugs ahoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay bugs ahoy
Page 1 of 1