Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More bugs (mostly Clay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

More bugs (mostly Clay) Empty
PostSubject: More bugs (mostly Clay)   More bugs (mostly Clay) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Clay:
*C2 Dragon spawns the Scorched Earth fire at the user's location (which is pretty revealing given that you're supposed to be invisible) instead of the Dragon's final explosion location.
*Inevitable Destruction (damage reduction during and after C4) still doesn't work.
*Two clays fighting literally crashes the server
*Not exactly a bug, but Coordinated Assault doesn't really serve any purpose anymore now that mines only last 20 seconds.

General:
If you die as a Missing Nin and are challenged to a fight in prison, you will be kicked out into Iron after your timer is up, even if you were 'revived' for the arena match, requires relog to fix. Probably just have to count people as 'hospitalized' to fix this.

Wind:
*Condensed Wind doesn't affect Sandstorm, although the description says it should.
*Activating Hurricane displays the message to everyone around you, even though it should only be relevant to you
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

More bugs (mostly Clay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bugs (mostly Clay)   More bugs (mostly Clay) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Suspicious wrote:
Clay:
*C2 Dragon spawns the Scorched Earth fire at the user's location (which is pretty revealing given that you're supposed to be invisible) instead of the Dragon's final explosion location.
*Inevitable Destruction (damage reduction during and after C4) still doesn't work.
*Two clays fighting literally crashes the server
*Not exactly a bug, but Coordinated Assault doesn't really serve any purpose anymore now that mines only last 20 seconds.

General:
If you die as a Missing Nin and are challenged to a fight in prison, you will be kicked out into Iron after your timer is up, even if you were 'revived' for the arena match, requires relog to fix. Probably just have to count people as 'hospitalized' to fix this.

Wind:
*Condensed Wind doesn't affect Sandstorm, although the description says it should.
*Activating Hurricane displays the message to everyone around you, even though it should only be relevant to you

Fixed the missing nin problem, and both of the wind bugs. Inevitable destruction does work, my defense went from 27% to 80%. I would need more information on how "two clays fighting crash the server". I'll have to find another purpose for Coordinated Assault, since I did make that change. The Scorched Earth bug is fixed.
Back to top Go down

More bugs (mostly Clay)
Page 1 of 1