Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defence stat rebalance.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakers

Defence stat rebalance. Empty
PostSubject: Defence stat rebalance.   Defence stat rebalance. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Dante said in OOC that he's concerned about fights being over hella quick and people not having any defence, being locked into certain builds, etc.

My suggestion is that handsign statistic be deleted and merged into Ninjutsu, and to divorce max chakra from Ninjutsu, instead making "Chakra" its own stat.

Have the derived statistics of Tai.Def and Nin.Def run off of Stamina and Chakra

Have Stamina influence max health tai.def greatly and nin.def lowly, and chakra influences max chakra, nin.def highly, tai.def lowly.

I'm willing to refine that idea, but I feel like having that choice would do a lot to differentiate people's builds and focuses.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Defence stat rebalance.   Defence stat rebalance. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 am

Snakers wrote:
Dante said in OOC that he's concerned about fights being over hella quick and people not having any defence, being locked into certain builds, etc.

My suggestion is that handsign statistic be deleted and merged into Ninjutsu, and to divorce max chakra from Ninjutsu, instead making "Chakra" its own stat.

Have the derived statistics of Tai.Def and Nin.Def run off of Stamina and Chakra

Have Stamina influence max health tai.def greatly and nin.def lowly, and chakra influences max chakra, nin.def highly, tai.def lowly.

I'm willing to refine that idea, but I feel like having that choice would do a lot to differentiate people's builds and focuses.

nonononononononononononononononononono. Why the hell would you merge a damage stat with a cdr/handseal stat, that's just massively boosting the shit out of all nin clans in existence.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Defence stat rebalance.   Defence stat rebalance. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence stat rebalance.   Defence stat rebalance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defence stat rebalance.
Page 1 of 1