Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stat Redo Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessed5

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Add a new action with lady tsunadi. Something that allows us to redo our stats without having to remake. like maybe 200 to 500 ryo to remake your stats. you keep your level. but your stats reset and you get it all back in exp that you can just throw together which ever way you want.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Sounds ridiculous. No offense.
Back to top Go down
jessed5

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 3:09 pm

what makes this idea so bad? its in other games. I think its better than having to remake every 5 hours if you keep screwing your build up. Just grind some ryo, and quickly retrain to fix your stats to what you need. i can 100% asure you that people would use it.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Defeats the purpose of a static gameplay. To be honest, the purpose has been defeated a long time ago, I wouldn't be surprised if this idea were taken seriously. The only time builds should be changing around is during a beta testing or something, I think it would just take the fun out of remaking another char but that's my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:50 pm

I think this idea is fine as long as you can't change your rebirth passives.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:24 am

It's an interesting idea, but the training portion of the game tends to keep more people on at any given time. Additionally, the game's training system has been revamped, and is now a % based system that incorporates your training speed and your village influence, among other factors, to control how fast you can level. While gaining exp will still be very important, it's only half of the grind (the easier half, I might add). Dumping your exp into your stats is going to be the hard part. The only way this would be viable, is to make it so you can rearrange your stats, but then everyone is just going to be the same thing. Which is what we're very much trying to avoid. Unless we put a huge cost on this, it wouldn't be a very good idea. It's worth noting that hard training isn't really going to be the best way to go through the levels. We're instead trying to push people to do missions, and go out and kill animals and other players around your level (yes, we're going to be introducing animals back). Going out and killing animals will grant moderate exp, and killing players will grant a large amount of exp as long as you're not killing weaker people far from your level. Also, we're going to be making missions that gets you outside of your village, whether that be just outside, or perhaps even in enemy villages. We're trying to stray away from the typical train-train-train-train-fight thing NNG has adopted. We want early/mid level game play as well as end-game play. Going back to your original point, this is an idea we'd have to kick around and think about before we can decide anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat Redo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Redo Idea   Stat Redo Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stat Redo Idea
Page 1 of 1