Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:14 am

Currently Hyuuga combo : Empty palms - > Lion palms -> Mc.
Lion palms CD is too high really to do this, its 9 seconds for me, prob 8 for you 40 speed hyuugas.
sure empty palms CD is good, but without Lion palms that doesnt really mean anything. Plus empty palms fucking pushes people away.

So how about Lion palms CD set to 6 seconds at 30 speed. And hey, nerf damage more if you want to make this change. Cause right now it's hell chasing people seeing that Lion palm CD. I'd rather be weak than blatantly can't hit someone cause my time window to hit someone is too low.

Diamond passive: Vacc palm, just slows instead of Stuns.
128 palms still does too much damage

Dante not really ganna make this change cause he thinks im a troll. I'm just throwing my hat in the ring here.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:22 pm

The base Lion Palm cooldown is 12 seconds, so at max cdr, you can already get your requested cooldown on it. I'll most likely end up lowering the base cooldown to 10 seconds, and then undoing some of the damage nerfs in their skilltree.
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Really the damage is fine, no it's not, but I'd rather it stay were it is so less people make Hyuugas and people dont cry out nerf again.

The problem moreso is catching people.

Like it's so easy to run away from a hyuuga , and abuse the time window they have to catch you.

What we really need is yes that Lion palm reduction, and Vacc palm, but it slows instead of stuns.

Sure people ganna argue against me. But they don't realize how many CDs I go through till I land a empty palms. And I'm the best damn Hyuuga in the game, I can speak on this the most.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Mikey175 wrote:
Really the damage is fine, no it's not, but I'd rather it stay were it is so less people make Hyuugas and people dont cry out nerf again.

The problem moreso is catching people.

Like it's so easy to run away from a hyuuga , and abuse the time window they have to catch you.

What we really need is yes that Lion palm reduction, and Vacc palm, but it slows instead of stuns.

Sure people ganna argue against me. But they don't realize how many CDs I go through till I land a empty palms. And I'm the best damn Hyuuga in the game, I can speak on this the most.

Empty palm is not hard to land. It's 3 tiles wide and instant. Its cool down right now is around 5 seconds for most.

If you can anticipate movement, and I know you can, it's not that difficult to catch people with Hyuuga. I don't ever see you struggling to catch people, even if they're running away like their tail is on fire. And yes, I know, there are people who know how to run. And I mean, man. They know how to f*cking run.

I'm not suggesting any nerfs or buffs to Hyuuga. I'm not complaining. I'm just stating my opinion about what you said.

For comparison, my view on some uchiha jutsus:
Ephemeral is not hard to land, even though it has an obnoxious delay and slow travel speed.
Chidori Current is one of the easiest jutsus to land in the entire game.
Chidori is only moderately difficult to land, depending on the clan that you're fighting.
Fire ball impact is moderately difficult to land.
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:04 am

Hey everyones entitled to an opinion.

But being I am the best Hyuuga/ knowledgeable Hyuuga in the game, I know what Hyuuga needs.

Sure you played Hyuuga for a few days, but you didnt fight anyone worth fighting, and you main Uchiha, so your opinion don't mean much to me.

With the really higher tier people, who run so relentlessly, Lion palms CD needed the CD buff it got.

And I still want Vacc palm to slow as my diamond passive.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 8:32 am

Mikey175 wrote:
...and you main Uchiha, so your opinion don't mean much to me...
NNG in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion   Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gluscap Hyuuga balance Suggestion
Page 1 of 1