Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Version 2.71 Bugs still around

Go down 
+12
Krevoir
Kamaitachi Demulidor
KomuruZukitaki
Maurice
Yomi Snow
Orthoc
Suspicious
ShadowV4
kyle2120
wulf
JeffryXD
Dante
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Itsaku wrote:

If an Uchiha using EMS (and I assume MS but no one uses it so I couldn't be sure) tries to use Amaterasu (stationary version) while it is on cooldown, he uses Fireball (the non MS version of the jutsu) instead, allowing him to use both jutsus while in EMS.

Dante said that this was done on purpose so it's not a bug.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:31 am

Copy Ninjas get the "Poisonous Fangs" passive for Striking Shadow Snakes from Snakes skill tree.

"Poisonous Fang" passive from skill tree applies a debuff that should only work on kusanagi and skyblades. It works on other things though.(Like the copy skills)

Edit: Not sure if this is a bug but, when you use clones, it stuns you briefly.

Edit 2: Not exactly a bug. But since it was pointed out, it will bug me forever until it is fixed. In the stats tab, instead of saying "Stamina:" it says "Stamina."

Edit 3: Can not drop the following clothing items:
Shadow Pact Gear
Moon Guard Armor
Shadow Guard Armor
Warbringer

Edit 4: When you boot a villager from the village, they can not be attacked by people from that village until they relog.

Edit 5: Copy's Pre-Healing gets medics skill tree passive "Archangel".

Edit 6: -Issues selecting hair on the character creation screen.
-Medic pre-healing bug where if two are stacked together, it doesn't end, and continues lowering your defense until you relog.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 3:04 pm

New bug discovered: If you use Last Resort (brings you to 0 chakra), then reach negative chakra through an a Snake or Copy's chakra drain, you can't use the following C3, even though it's supposed to cost 0 chakra.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 pm

There is a bug that keeps you permanently blind until you're hit by a skill that blinds again.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 11:45 pm

The Uchiha 2nd RB passive is bugged. You do not body illusion at all, nor do you appear behind anyone if you take damage from them.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Suspicious wrote:
The Uchiha 2nd RB passive is bugged. You do not body illusion at all, nor do you appear behind anyone if you take damage from them.

It was changed, you just avoid damage when you use it which is silly since it's suppose to be an OP version of substitute.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:02 am

Not Gamble wrote:
Suspicious wrote:

It was changed, you just avoid damage when you use it which is silly since it's suppose to be an OP version of substitute.

I'm aware of the change to body illusion, but it shouldn't affect the rb passive. Instead, the rb passive doesn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Suspicious wrote:
Not Gamble wrote:
Suspicious wrote:

I'm aware of the change to body illusion, but it shouldn't affect the rb passive. Instead, the rb passive doesn't work at all.

Yeah, it's one of those bugs that has been sorted out in other games but hasn't caught up to this version of the game. Kinda how like China is 10 yrs ahead of the US in technology.
Back to top Go down
KyugaKaguya

PostSubject: Clay Bugs   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 6:15 am

I don't know if it's due to the last laugh passive but dying causes you to stay stuck in the same spot you died, forcing you to relog in order to spawn in the hospital. Also, the dragon tends to blows up as soon as you use it from time to time and it will sometimes explode randomly without you bumping into anything or from it's expiration timer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Version 2.71 Bugs still around   Version 2.71 Bugs still around - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Version 2.71 Bugs still around
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3