Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay User Clan

Go down 
+14
Krypto406
HeilMeinExodus
Scriblz
Destructo
Shadow
anjunadrew
asdfggfdsa
Zanos
Lord King
JeffryXD
Eternal2
Envy
Gamble
Violence
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 am

C1 Spider
Creates 3 spiders that crawl slowly in front of you, dealing 0.6*power area damage.

C1 Bird
Fires a clay animal which homes slightly on the closest enemy. The clay explodes on contact or after 8 steps, dealing 0.7*power area damage.

Clay Clone
You become invisible for 1.5 second, replacing your body with a shadow clone that explode after 1.5 second dealing 1*power damage. If the enemy punches the clone, the enemy becomes stunned for 2 seconds.

C2 Dragon
Fly on a dragon for 4 seconds, moving at maximum speed, becoming untargettable and dropping bombs below you every 0.3 second dealing 0.3*power damage in a area.

Clay Mine
After a 1 second delay, hides a clay mine below your feet. Anyone stepping on it gets damaged for 1*power damage and slowed for 3 seconds. You can place up to 8 mines at a time. The mines last up to 8 minutes.

C3
Fly on your C2 dragon, becoming untargettable. After 2 seconds, drop a huge bomb dealing 2.5*power damage in a 7x7 area.

C4 Karura
Become immobilized for 2 seconds while glowing. After 2 seconds you explode, damaging yourself for 25% of your current health and creating a 7x7 cloud around you that follows you for 8 seconds. Anyone around will take 5% of their maximum health + 0.5*power damage every half second.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 am

Hawt damn.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 am

going clay clan just for the lolz.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 am

All my want.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm

This clan is mine! All mine!
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Clay all day :3
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 pm

So.... no katsu Sad
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Berlin, I was thinking that you should replace the C1 birds with snakes or something else, and make clay users use the G key to throw clay birds instead of it being a jutsu. It doesn't make any sense how a clan that pretty much revolves around throwing stuff is one of the few clans without a G function. It would be something like this:

You have learned C1 birds. Your shuriken and kunai are replaced with birds that can't be thrown as fast as shuriken or kunai, but are based on ninjutsu power and can do much more damage when making contact. (similar to fuuma shuriken)

Lvl 2 - They now home in slightly on the opponent!
Lvl 3 - They now move faster!
Mastered - You now fire 3 consecutively. (Which means you basically shoot 3 out in a line, it would look cool since they will home and move around alot.)

Basically they'll have a good 5-10 sec CD between use, but will do nice damage when they hit.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:42 am

Make the birds a sort of "flashbang" sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 am

thatll be annoying as fuck
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 am

Anyone around will take 5% of their maximum health + 0.5*power damage every half second.

HOHO MAN DAT DAMAGE.

Also lol mines.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Will clay leave fire on the ground like Uchihas (I've seen it in rips). And, on average how many tiles will their area damage be? Will they have a mere 3 square meters of area damage, or a much larger 9? And lastly, will they have a push back effect?
Back to top Go down
asdfggfdsa

asdfggfdsa

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: OP   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 am

CLAY OP!
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Sounds like sieges will be easy with mines by blocking all village entrances with mines. With a good amount of clay users, whole village can be full of mines for 8 minutes, especially around hospital. GG

Going for Sasuke mission? Eat those mines.
Going to raid my village? Eat those mines.
Want to sabotage mission board? Eat those mines.
Want to steal a bandum? Eat those mines.
Weed picking? Eat those mines.
Removing that graffiti, noob? Eat mines.
Can't pass genin exam? Whole class blocked with mines.
Found lost cat? Eat those mines.

Oh, and ever thought that 10 Clay users might be able to place 10 mines in the same spot for 10x damage?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Omg. Here comes the noob already asking for a nerf on a clan that isn't even in yet. Mines don't even do that much damage. What the hell do you think they're gonna do, ohko? And 8 minutes... damn that's just ages isn't it. I bet it took you 8 minutes to write that message.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Mines do 1*pow damage.

Assuming you could get to like...180% ninjutsu damage(a big stretch) and 110 nin pow(which would require 40 nin), mines would hit for 198 damage. So yeah, if someone walks over your ENTIRE minefield, they'll die.
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Omg. Here comes the noob already asking for a nerf on a clan that isn't even in yet. Mines don't even do that much damage. What the hell do you think they're gonna do, ohko? And 8 minutes... damn that's just ages isn't it. I bet it took you 8 minutes to write that message.

You can bet all you want.

I never claimed they will OHKO.
I am not asking for a nerf.
The only problem I see is that they will be annoying to deal with when doing missions or capturing bandums, which require some time to stand still without taking any damage. And just imagine a lonely bandum, it's there, all you need to to do to go and capture it, right? Well guess the fuck what! Before you reach that bandum, you will spend 8 fucking minutes walking up to it. Fucking why? Because the ground will be seeded with mines in a 100 tile square radius around the bandum. Holy shit! And it will only take 13 clay users to plant them!

Oh, and once you decide to transform into someone and go do your sabotage mission, you won't be surprised when you hit 10 mines on your way to the mission board, revealing yourself, getting slowed, and probably get all fucked up by the enemy.

Of course it won't OHKO (it might do decent damage to new players when they join), but if you hit like 50 of them on your way to another village, you might actually receive decent damage.

Enjoy Mr Pro.

Yours faithfully,
The Noob

Last edited by anjunadrew on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm going to go ahead and assume mines are a rather high level jutsu considering where berlin has them in the progression.

So yeah, 13 decently leveled clay users could create a huge minefield. And if you can coordinate that, great.
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Zanos wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and assume mines are a rather high level jutsu considering where berlin has them in the progression.

So yeah, 13 decently leveled clay users could create a huge minefield. And if you can coordinate that, great.

Dude. What the fuck?! Is that even an argument?

How can you coordinate that? Are you retarded? 10 players can stand in a straight(horizontal line) and just walk up planting that shit, then other 2 vertically and 3rd uses only 4 mines to seal the 4 tile corner. Coordination? You must be an engineer. A fucking 2 year old can build his blocks in a square form without a fucking coach. Jesus fucking Christ...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:20 pm

anjunadrew wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Dude. What the fuck?! Is that even an argument?

How can you coordinate that? Are you retarded? 10 players can stand in a straight(horizontal line) and just walk up planting that shit, then other 2 vertically and 3rd uses only 4 mines to seal the 4 tile corner. Coordination? You must be an engineer. A fucking 2 year old can build his blocks in a square form without a fucking coach. Jesus fucking Christ...

Have you played this game? Getting four people to work together is a fucking grand achievement worthy of note.

P.S. Start talking to me like that again and I'll be earning my nickname today. I don't mind a civil argument but if you're going to be a faggot I'll treat you like one.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Zanos wrote:
Mines do 1*pow damage.

Assuming you could get to like...180% ninjutsu damage(a big stretch) and 110 nin pow(which would require 40 nin), mines would hit for 198 damage. So yeah, if someone walks over your ENTIRE minefield, they'll die.

I haven't seen the skill tree, but even Yuukis have a hard time getting to 180% ninjutsu damage. Only Uchihas really reach that feat, so let's put that down to 140%. And I'm sure half the game will have +40 nin, but not everybody, regardless I'd say around 154 damage for a person with 40 nin, and 126 for a person with 30 nin. That seems like legit damage for a capped lvl 100/120, don't you think.

P.S. I appreciate the grammar anjunadrew, but you're embarrassing yourself. 13 lvl 100/120 clays working in unison from the same village planting mines like crazy every 8 minutes? If that happens then damn, I'll go live in North Korea.
And by the way, the sand storm seems like the most annoying thing in the game right now, I wouldn't put mines in that category yet.
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Zanos wrote:
Have you played this game? Getting four people to work together is a fucking grand achievement worthy of note.

P.S. Start talking to me like that again and I'll be earning my nickname today. I don't mind a civil argument but if you're going to be a faggot I'll treat you like one.

Holy shit. You're just a time waster. What you said there doesn't even have traces of an argument.
Basically, you're saying is "oooh you wont be able to make a 100 tile minefield at your village entrance because its hard to get people work together, so you wont see 100 tile minefields in the game"
"oooh clay mine is a high level skill, so you wont see many clay mines in the game"

Spoiler:

Those ain't arguments, they don't even make sense, but if you wish to believe that there will be no 100 tile minefields, then wait till that day when there will be 300 tile mine fields. Just don't even say a word about mine fields on these forums or in-game at all.

This ain't rocket science. I bet you can gather "n" amount of people in a straight line and ask them to walk forward and use "Clay Mine" on every tile...

PS: Oh please, don't go all emo just because your arguments didn't make any sense. I never called you anything bad after all. My language? Set forum rules or language filter. I see people on here being ridiculously rude for no fucking reason. If you consider their language as a joke, consider mine as a joke as well, as I do not intend to harm anyone's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

whats its cd?
it wont be op but it will be annoying as hell considering u can hide them behind stuff...the time the mines stay should decrease uppon laying another mine
the more mines u have the less thier time should be
also could we have some way to detonate mines without having to step on them?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Regardless of the legitimacy of your argument your presentation is lackluster and disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Mines do 1*pow damage.

I haven't seen the skill tree, but even Yuukis have a hard time getting to 180% ninjutsu damage. Only Uchihas really reach that feat, so let's put that down to 140%. And I'm sure half the game will have +40 nin, but not everybody, regardless I'd say around 154 damage for a person with 40 nin, and 126 for a person with 30 nin. That seems like legit damage for a capped lvl 100/120, don't you think.

P.S. I appreciate the grammar anjunadrew, but you're embarrassing yourself. 13 lvl 100/120 clays working in unison from the same village planting mines like crazy every 8 minutes? If that happens then damn, I'll go live in North Korea.
And by the way, the sand storm seems like the most annoying thing in the game right now, I wouldn't put mines in that category yet.
I hit 180% jutsu damage on my Uchiha with all relevant buffs AND mangekyou AND in my own village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay User Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay User Clan   Clay User Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay User Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next