Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Underdog" Nerf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

I think it should only take effect if a village has gotten 3 Golden Age's (GA's) in a row.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm

I dont even know what it does ._.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I dont even know what it does ._.

Basically, it increases the amount of INF you get from whatever gives INF., as well as lowering the INF you have after having a GA.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I still think INF gains should be based on the amount of people you have. For every person you have over the village with the least population you get a % less INF. So GAs are decided by how many people work and do missions, instead of which village is the most populated. Because 3 GAs... wait let me be real here, 3 Leaf GAs in a row before any other village gets a boost that would allow them to only get one GA is unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I still think INF gains should be based on the amount of people you have. For every person you have over the village with the least population you get a % less INF. So GAs are decided by how many people work and do missions, instead of which village is the most populated. Because 3 GAs... wait let me be real here, 3 Leaf GAs in a row before any other village gets a boost that would allow them to only get one GA is unbalanced.

I was thinking of a hybrid of this and my suggestion. The percentage of INF. should be reduced by the population of the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Underdog" Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Underdog" Nerf   "Underdog" Nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Underdog" Nerf
Page 1 of 1