Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake DNA skills

Go down 
+4
Shadow
Zanos
Lord King
Maniaker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

You have learned Striking Shadow Snakes. You create a clone in your location that fires a snake in front of you, wrapping the first enemy struck. The enemy is binded for 1.5 second for moderate damage. You are invisible during the duration of this ability.
Striking Shadow Snake is now level 2. You can now press the skill again after you bind a enemy to pull the enemy to your clone.
Striking Shadow Snake is now level 3. You can now press the skill while the snake is flying through the air to create a blade in the mouth of the snake, causing it to fly faster, pierces, and strike a wider area.
Striking Shadow Snake is now mastered. The bind now lasts 2 seconds and the cooldown is reduced by 20%.

You have summoned a Sword of Kusanagi. This blade increases your melee damage by 20% and attack speed by 40%.

You have learned Sky Blade. You fire 2 waves of fast kusanagi blades in the direction you're facing, dealing high physical damage. The waves of blades fire in the direction you were in when you activate this ability, regardless of your direction after you activate this.
Sky Blade is now level 2. You now fire 3 waves of blades.
Sky Blade is now level 3. The blades now slow the enemy down.
Sky Blade is now mastered. You now deal 30% less damage with the blades, but it now fires 7 waves.

You have learned Chakra Absorption. You immediately channel the chakra energy from a massive area in front of you, slowing and taking 8% of the enemy's current chakra per second. Amount stolen can not exceed 10% of your own maximum chakra.
Chakra Absorption is now level 2. You now slow affected targets for 2 seconds after you deactivate this ability.
Chakra Absorption is now level 3. The chakra amount absorbed can not be less than 4% of the enemy's maximum chakra.
Chakra Absorption is now mastered. Affected targets has their regeneration effects stopped for 5 seconds.

You have learned Immortality Jutsu. Use this jutsu on a dead body to obtain a body host. You sacrifice the body host when you die and you get resurrected for up to 30% health. The effectiveness of the jutsu depends on the quality of the body. You suffer a temporary defense reduction and lower health from a low quality body. Additional body hosts replace the current body host if the quality is better.
Immortality Jutsu is now level 2. You can obtain a second body host.
Immortality Jutsu is now level 3. You can now get resurrected to up to 45% health.
Immortality Jutsu is now Mastered. You can obtain a third body host.

You have learned Binding Snake Glare. After a delay, you root enemies within 2 tiles around you, binding and dealing ninjutsu damage to them for 2 seconds.
Binding Snake Glare is now level 2. You can press the jutsu again on enemies under 10% health to instantly kill them and capturing their soul for Edo Tensei if you don't have a active soul.
Binding Snake Glare is now level 3. The windup time decreased.
Binding Snake Glare is now Mastered. The range increased.

You have learned Edo Tensei. Summons the soul you have captured. They will fight for you for 10 seconds. They have half the stats of the original soul and can use jutsus based on the captured soul's clan.
Edo Tensei is now level 2. It now lasts 20 seconds.
Edo Tensei is now level 3. You can press this jutsu again sacrifice your Edo Tensei to increase your attack power and ninjutsu power by half of your Edo Tensei's for 10 seconds.
Edo Tensei is now Mastered. Your Edo Tensei gains a deathly aura, absorbing 1% of its nearby enemies max health every second.

2 - Striking Shadow Snake
6 - Chakra Absorption
10 - Sword of Kusanagi
12 - Sky Blade
15 - Striking Shadow Snake 2
20 - Chakra Absorption 2
22 - Sky Blade 2
25 - Binding Snake Glare
28 - Immortality Jutsu
32 - Striking Shadow Snake 3
35 - Chakra Absorption 3
40 - Edo Tensei, Release Edo Tensei, Binding Snake Glare 2
45 - Sky Blade 3
50 - Striking Shadow Snake M
55 - Immortality Jutsu 2
60 - Binding Snake Glare 3
65 - Sky Blade M
70 - Edo Tensei 2
75 - Immortality Jutsu 3
80 - Chakra Absorption M
88 - Edo Tensei 3
92 - Binding Snake Glare M
100 - Immortality Jutsu M
110 - Edo Tensei M
Back to top Go down
Maniaker

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

It will be nice ;DDD
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Quite possibly the only thing to take me from Kaguya...

What are the moves mostly based off?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Lord King wrote:
Quite possibly the only thing to take me from Kaguya...

What are the moves mostly based off?
Snake
Striking Shadow Snake - 25% P per half second
Blade Striking Shadow Snake - 100% A
Sky Blade - 50% A
Binding Snake Glare - 100% P

Looks like Str/Tai is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Welp, if I wasn't extremely hated before, this is a couple levels higher.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 am

body quality should take the rank also into consideration
quality of a kage or akat member body shouldbe higher than a jounin/chunin one
ignore if its already like this and not just lvl
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:46 pm

What's the chances of changing Binding Snake Glare to attack power based? So the clan is more tai/melee based. Also atm I don't think it damages
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 am

Yep, right now you can harm pretty much only with sky blades. So above is not a bad idea. Also noticed it doesnt do any dmg.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 am

Snake, with a little help of some good DPS clan (like Uchiha with his Amaterasu) is able to edo Samurai. I did it by myself cheating a little, but with good cooperation its possible normally i think. And Samurai EDO is just too oped.

Also when i fight someone with my edo taking damage from somebody doesnt always make edo attacks opponent. (usually yes, but sometimes it just blocks) I have to hit enemy first, what isnt that easy with Snake - the greatest chance is with skyblade, but after you miss it and it has cd, edo just stand by you and doesnt attack your enemy. If it does, it takes just to run away from screen for like 1s and Edo loses his target and doesnt attack till i hit the guy again. They usually doesnt hit me, just dodge my attacks till my dissapears, so when someone knows this trick he can make my edo just running with me and doesnt help with fight.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 am

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 am

Someone like him ^ for example Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 am

have some sort of attack command which lets ur edo attack closest enemy or lets u choose an enemy ur edo would attack then
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

or make then attack people like the other clones do.
Back to top Go down

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snake DNA skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake DNA skills   Snake DNA skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake DNA skills
Page 1 of 1