Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Melee/Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisw

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:08 am

Now that I'm wind again I've notice that when you melee with fan it still doesn't hit the 2 squares to the side of first tile.

Also with Sharigan, didn't really notice when I was uchiha because of no drain, it sometimes takes a few tries to turn off and on. As a fan user chakra drains quickly so I try to use it for a second then try to turn it off, but it usually stays on(or takes like 2-3 tries) and can sometimes be a bit hard to notice during a fight(chakra usually runs out before I notice).

Last thing, Inferno when caught in Dragon Flame and hit with Phoenix Fire, inferno stacks quite high and does a ton of damage. Orange caught me in one and did over 600 damage in that one combo.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:59 am

1st of all thats the way melee fan is supposed to be hits the 1st tile in front of u then the 3 tiles in front of that one and the 3 in front of those.

Sharingan has a small cooldown/wait time so u can spam it on and off.

Uchihas just got nerfed.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:38 am

I know they got nerfed, it's a bug that appeared after the nerf. The inferno damage is stacking like the kaguya's bleed damage was and where does it say that it's not suppose to hit all 3 of the first tiles, I've never seen that anywhere if that's true then that sucks >:. And with the sharigan thing I don't turn it on then right off, when I'm mid fight I try to turn it off and nothing happens, but now that I think about it it's usually when I'm slowed... When I'm slowed lots of my jutsus take a few tries to use(GSW most often when fighting rod) and sometimes won't let me use them at all until the slow is over.

I really suck at summarizing and putting sentence in order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:46 am

I've never heard about Inferno stacking o-e.. You probably just sustained an OP damage due to the combo jutsu spam.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:48 am

There is actually bug like that, Berlin already know about it tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Melee/Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Melee/Uchiha   Fan Melee/Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Melee/Uchiha
Page 1 of 1