Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Balance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:26 am

Blabla bla blaaa.

Uchiha
Got everything. Damage, binds/slows and escape jutsus. It should only have 2 of those which imo is damage and escape jutsus. So chidori current and ephemeral should be removed/changed. And you could also get rid of df bind and give df some damage in return.

Hyuuga
So last time Ive fought a hyuuga they actually seemed pretty balanced after that slight nerf at the end so I wouldnt change anything. But then again I could hardly win without chidori current cause of the constant use of rotation.

Medic
Ppl still say it outmelees hyuuga/kaguya. Idk about the damage but heal is a bit op imo for its cd. They also can "stance dance" which annoys some ppl. Imo either heal or a slight dmg nerf would be okay but no cd for stance dancing.

Kaguya
Willow op. Nerf. Especially if it crits its dmg is op for being aoe and spammable.

Wind
There was a slight wind dmg nerf but they still slow too much. Like almost all jutsus slow/home. If they would slow far less theyd be perfectly fine. And maybe slightly more health in return.

Sand
One coffin and youre dead unless you got shitload of health/def. Coffin should get a higher cd.

Snake
I havent fought any snake after that nerf so idk.

Iron
Iron is just broken. The only way you can beat iron is if you catch him while toxic shock is on cd. Otherwise theres no way to beat iron. Kags could beat iron but only because silence doesnt affect kags. #RemoveIron

Clay
Clays gonna be the new iron. You can hardly see shit when theyre spamming the explosions. End besides they do far too much damage even if theyre squishy.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 am

Shadow why are you talking about balance?
You been saying the same shit over and over again and its so fucking wrong its ridiculous.
Like your solution to sand is to make coffin have a higher cd, how the fuck does that balance the clan in the slightest bit? It would only mean they would have to wait longer to kill you if they miss coffin, by your logic atleast.
You always talk about uchihas dont need cc. But then you want damage in return, like uchihas dont have enough damage already. Your retardedly selfish about the direction you want uchiha to go, and you want them to try and fit your play style. But the news flash is that your ass at this game and you should kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:21 am

Bruh pls. When have I made any comments about every shit over and over again? The only "same shit" is uchiha nerf. And usually if a clan is still op you obv say its still op. #KryptoForMod
Increasing sand coffin cd will only make them take longer to kill you? Isnt that literally the purpose of every nerf? Ofc you may not agree with the nerf but instead of any ideas you post "It will only make them take longer to kill you" like thats not what a nerf is about. #KryptoForGM
And of course Im selfish about an uchiha nerf. Im obv not gonna post ideas about a nerf that I dont like. Pretty much like everyone whose clans getting a nerf. Thats up to other ppl to suggest. And pls Krypto. The dmg is only if the bind was to be removed and thats only because dfs damage alone is ass. Its the same dmg ephemeral does. #KryptoForOwner
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 am

Krypto406 wrote:
It would only mean they would have to wait longer to kill you if they miss coffin, by your logic atleast.
Please quote me right if your gonna try and quote me faggot. IF THEY MISS COFFIN. And almost all the capped sandies has instant coffin so if they land shower your still gonna get 1 combo'd which makes your nerf fucking brain dead useless and autistic.
But atleast you can accept the fact that you are selfish on the way uchihas should go. I don't respect that cause your still a faggot, but most faggots can't admit it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Sure. Increase shower cd too then. Or remove that pull. Or decrease shower slow. Or a bit of all.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Ok your so retarded you missed the whole point. If you dont wan't them to 1 combo you, nerf damage not cds dumbass.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:25 pm

You get post like this from people when they havent played the clan and only played against it.

Click me.:
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 am

Its skill vs spam retarded dumbass. You nerf dmg you nerf the skilled sand users that aim. You decrease cd you nerf the ones that spam without aiming. Id rather have the first version. Something inbtween would work too actually.

And Rod that argument always was and still is just dumb. Im pretty sure Berlin hasnt been playing all clans just to be able to balance them. And he didnt usually just listen to the ppl that used that clan.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

There isnt even an sand moves you can spam. But if you nerf a clan at all you nerf every player that is using the clan. So don't say that nerfing damage would nerf only the skilled users, thats fucking retaded. I don't know why you think its acceptable to be 1 combo'd and your solution to the problem is to increase the cds. I guess you were fine with snake's damage also if you think clans should be able to 1 combo.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Pretty sure sand shower got a low cd. And coffins cd isnt that high either. And I mean that as in when it comes down to dmg vs cd nerf, the dmg nerf nerfs the skilled ones more than the cd one. Obv every player is affected by the nerf but different nerfs have different effects on skilled vs unskilled players.
The difference between sand and snake is sand is vulnerable while using coffin. Of course most sandies spam shower until they hit before using coffin but shower is still harder to land than that bs snake bind. So its not that bad for me.
Im all for removing all 1 combos but for me if sand users dont kill with 1 coffin they are underpowered the way their clan works. Theyd need something else to dmg ppl with if coffin was to be nerfed. For example sand shuriken is just useless. It could be changed to Rendan Suna Shigure. Could probably work like pf.
If it was up to me Id add "shukaku mode". Would be a mix from kaguya golem and ms.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:02 pm

So does Dante even like read this forum...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Doubt it
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:40 pm

He reads the forum for berlins past clan suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Balance   Clan Balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Balance
Page 1 of 1